Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky/Arkansas Updates

Featured Replies

Who has possession?

 

I think they called a foul on UK, so Ark. at the line after the TO.

  • Replies 230
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm bias I'm sure but I feel like Randle gets hit on the arm a ton when he turns the ball over.

No blood, no foul

Randle kills me trying to bring it the full length of the court and tries to do it all himself. He does it more than anyone I've seen.

  • Author

70 Kentucky

71 Arkansas

 

1:55 left in the 2nd half.

  • Author

"Finally, a foul called" against Randle.

  • Author

71 Kentucky

71 Arkansas

 

1:29 left in the 2nd half.

Randle kills me trying to bring it the full length of the court and tries to do it all himself. He does it more than anyone I've seen.

 

No one else seems to want the ball though.

Randle kills me trying to bring it the full length of the court and tries to do it all himself. He does it more than anyone I've seen.

 

The time he kicked (which I thought he should have) Cal went off on him. I think Randle's play is a large part because he's following instruction.

Well then. Coulda used a kick then. No clock awareness.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.