Petrino is back at Louisville

HT721

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But who is that downside to? BP only? I don't think most fans care. He had an issue. He paid the price for it. We're a forgiving bunch if you win.

Does that include the way he left the Falcons?

I think he has some deep issues that cause implosions over the course of time. It's like waiting for the bomb to go off.

Hes a scumbag rival coach. Thats why we hate him, kind of like Pitino

And the fact that he owns UK has nothing to do with it? :rolleyes:

Of course if that were the criteria for hating a coach there would be LOTS of coaches that UK hates. :clap:

For those that don't think Petrino can recruit. Jody Demling just tweeted what I mentioned in the other thread yesterday. 11 of the guys in Petrino's first two recruiting classes at UofL ended up in the NFL, and several are still playing.

Actually, I'm surprised IF this is true. I feel sorry for the kids at WKU but this "relocating" seems to be the norm for coaches any more.

It may put more fannies in the seats if not for anything more than to rag on Petrino. Hope the kids can weather the potential backlash home and away, but winning seems to heal wounds. And for UofL's sake, I hope Petrino has honestly turned over a new leaf.