Petrino is back at Louisville

HT721

Didn't bring him out during the game, but did show a graphic on the scoreboard before the game "announcing" him as the new coach. There was a resounding applause/cheer.

The fact that he was at the game and they did not introduce him to the fans speaks volumes!

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That fact that people would turn their back on the PROGRAM' date=' speaks VOLUMES on top of VOLUMES....move on brother.[/quote']

You can't expect every UL person to buy into just win and don't care about anything else. The city and team was there long before Bobby and will be there long after he's gone, some people value the city/school more than the football program.

You can't expect every UL person to buy into just win and don't care about anything else. The city and team was there long before Bobby and will be there long after he's gone, some people value the city/school more than the football program.
You make my point exactly.....this is bigger than Bobby....support the city, school, team, players......

I saw where Bobby P told a 4* RB that UL would not honor his offer.

Not unique to Bobby or UL - just one of those ugly sides of the biz.

I think the rumor is that the running back from Ensworth (TN) that looked so awesome against Trinity in the first game of the year and has been committed to WKU may be following Petrino to Louisville.