Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marvin and Dalton should be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Featured Replies

Someone please try and defend either one of those 2 losers

  • Replies 155
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

11 years 0 playoff wins

thats your coach Bengals fans

 

3 Playoff games

7 turnovers 1 Td

thats your franchise QB bengals fans

 

 

Try to defend either one folks.

This is going to be a long off season folks and I will not hold back with my disgust.

I won't defend Marvin; the line didn't do Dalton any favors today.

  • Author
I won't defend Marvin; the line didn't do Dalton any favors today.

Line gave him time, he just did his normal panic and bad decisions. He is horrible.

 

Marvin is a joke, Dalton ismamcareer backup QB being treated like an elite QB here in Cincinanati.

That about sums up the Bungals to a tee.

 

Keep a coach the longest tenure in the NFL without a single post season win and give a big contract to a QB who has 7 turnovers and only 1 TD in 3 playoff games which the bungals will do this off season.

 

The Bengals continue to have the longest playoff win drought in the entire league. That means every single team in the NFL has won a playoff game since the Bungals last playoff win. Yet we keep the idiot named Marvin Lewis. Mdont tell me about the 90s and how Marvin has changed things here...he has has less playoff wins than the team had in the 90s. He is no better than the 90s coaches, actually they are better, they have a playoff win.

We will send you tony romo for dalton

Change is needed.. No way Dalton, Gruden and Marvin all survive this but it is Mike Brown..

  • Author
We will send you tony romo for dalton

I'd take him over Dalton in a heartbeat!!!L?

Marvin should have been fired 3 times now. Forget Lou Gehrig the luckiest man alive is Marvin Lewis.

I now agree completely. I was a believer but no more.

 

Need to start over again which is a shame.

 

I am very glad I made the choice to give up my season tix this year.

I'd take him over Dalton in a heartbeat!!!L?

 

If I was able to pull it off I would.

I don't think Marvin would do it but it would be great if he would just move upstairs to be the GM.

I agree that in the 2nd half the OL was a problem for the Bengals. However, even under duress a starting QB in the NFL has to make good decisions. You then make a silly dive and lose the ball. You then can't throw it right into the chest of the LB.

 

Dalton is a great example of how stats don't tell the story. His stats are really good. See where that's gotten the Bengals?

As Cowherd tweeted today look at the talent of the skill players of the Colts vs the Bengals and look at which QB is still playing.

  • Author

Here is the most telling stat when I think about Marvin as HC and all his defenders.

 

0-5 in playoffs

he has lost to at least 2 6 seeds (not sure what seed Jets and Texans were)

he has lost to 2 first year Head Coaches in the post season.

he has been HC here for 11 years with less playoff wins than the coaches of the 90s here.

 

There is no defending him...sorry

I said before the season that if Marvin doesn't win a playoff game, a change of scenery is needed. 90-90-1 with 0 playoff wins in 11 seasons speaks for itself. Enough has occurred to conclude the Bengals, with Marvin, have maxed out their abilities. He may be a good fit to get things turned around in Washington or Tennessee.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.