January 5, 201412 yr IN perfect form and expected form, as usual Dalton took no blame in his post game press conference, he kept saying we. That is something he has always done, never takes blame. he makes me sick. Even when asked point blank if he should take blame he said the QB always gets blamed and it is what it is, then the follow up question was do you deserve blame, he didn't answer instead he said QB always gets the blame, he wouldn't say he p,ayed bad or should get blame. He's a turd. Its on NFL neTwork. Ow. What a puts he is...the coward. A real leader takes blame e when it's his fault. Maybe he was invoking "the royal we?"
January 5, 201412 yr Author You think Cleveland would take Dalton and our 1st and 4 th round pick for their 1st round pick?
January 5, 201412 yr You think Cleveland would take Dalton and our 1st and 4 th round pick for their 1st round pick? They already get two because of the Richardson trade, right?
January 5, 201412 yr I agree that in the 2nd half the OL was a problem for the Bengals. However, even under duress a starting QB in the NFL has to make good decisions. You then make a silly dive and lose the ball. You then can't throw it right into the chest of the LB. Dalton is a great example of how stats don't tell the story. His stats are really good. See where that's gotten the Bengals? You've got that right. Blindly look at that team stats and you would likely never guess SD won by 17. They did crush it on the ground and the turnovers were huge. I honestly thought the Bengals had a chance going into the fourth but thought they'd be lucky to get two posessions. They had four opportunities and looked terrible all four.
January 5, 201412 yr One decision I wish Mike B would have made was standing pat on taking Kaepernick but in the broad scheme of things it's best he's made concessions reently.
January 5, 201412 yr Mike Brown wanted to draft Kapernick but allowed Gruden to take Dalton instead. May be the first & only time I agree with Mike Brown??
January 5, 201412 yr One decision I wish Mike B would have made was standing pat on taking Kaepernick but in the broad scheme of things it's best he's made concessions reently. Agreed. As much as I dislike Marvin who knows who Brown would hire or wht responsibilities he would let that coach have. I'd stay pat with Marvin if the look for a new QB. Problem is they won't look.
January 5, 201412 yr Author I've presented already Marvin's post season stats... 0-5 Losses to 2 first year HC's Losses to at least 2 6th seeded teams and the fact that all his supporters kep pointing to the 90's yet even in the 90's the Bengals coaches won a playoff game, soo even they have one up on Marvin as well still not an overall winning record after 11 years. I now present to you Andy Daltons post season stats for his careerr 0-3 in playoff games QB Rating of 56 Compl % of 56% 6 interceptions 1 TD 2 fumbles with a TD % of 0.8% and a Int % of 4.8 % That ladies and gentlemen are the 2 guys who have been defended all season long by many annd the #1 reason we are once again 1 and done in the playoffs It will now be at least 23 years until out next playoff win and still the team with the longest playoff win drought in the entire NFL.
January 5, 201412 yr Author Agreed. As much as I dislike Marvin who knows who Brown would hire or wht responsibilities he would let that coach have. I'd stay pat with Marvin if the look for a new QB. Problem is they won't look. Remeber now that Brown wanted to hiire Coughlin instead of Marvin back then....last I checked Coughhlin has 2 Super Bowl Chanoiosnips...just sayin
January 5, 201412 yr Remeber now that Brown wanted to hiire Coughlin instead of Marvin back then....last I checked Coughhlin has 2 Super Bowl Chanoiosnips...just sayin He also has Eli Manning. Who was way worse than Dalton was this year.
January 5, 201412 yr Author He also has Eli Manning. Who was way worse than Dalton was this year. Yes he was, but Eli doesnt ssuck in the playoffs. it can also show what a head coach an do to motivate and game plan with a bad QB to still win n the post season
January 5, 201412 yr Remeber now that Brown wanted to hiire Coughlin instead of Marvin back then....last I checked Coughhlin has 2 Super Bowl Chanoiosnips...just sayin So who does the hiring of head coach? The GM? Haha
January 5, 201412 yr Author So who does the hiring of head coach? The GM? Haha Mike is the GM. Katie talked him into hiring Marvin.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.