Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic at Holmes 1/7 Predictions

Who wins? 45 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Let's get it started.

 

Colonels travel to Holmes Tues night for a HUGE 35th district matchup.

 

Holmes comes in 10-2.

Covcath comes in 10-0.

 

Who wins and why?

 

Xavier assistant Travis Steele will be in attendance to watch Bolden. Bolden was also at the X game yesterday for a visit.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Holmes has to be the favorite. They're at home, have the best player, 2 of the top 5 or so players in the 9th, and have played a tough schedule that they've fared well against.

What Clyde said.

 

I have to go with the home team.

 

Holmes 67

CovCath 63

It is going to be a war. Doesn't have near the significance with HC down this year. Winning the District tourney is the true prize.

What Clyde said.

 

I have to go with the home team.

 

Holmes 67

CovCath 63

 

 

Word is Coach Booher is working on his "stop Ruthstatz' halfcourt shot " D.

Word is Coach Booher is working on his "stop Ruthstatz' halfcourt shot " D.

 

164494_593477770662276_775947906_n.jpg

 

Sorry, couldn't resist.

.....

 

Like others have said, I expect Holmes to win a very close and wildly entertaining contest. Bolden is consistently at his best against CovCath, and I expect this Tuesday to be no different. I wouldn't be surprised to see CovCath break out some exotic defenses, so Holmes' 2nd chance points will become a huge stat.

 

Heck of a week of games for the Colonels -- enjoy them.

 

I'll take Holmes winning 74-68.

Even though I will be cheering for Holmes on Tuesday night, I have a feeling this might be CovCath's year. I'll take CovCath 67-64 in match-up No. 1. I'm not sure Holmes' roles and rotation are set yet, while CovCath obviously is clicking on all eight cylinders.

Can't wait to see this one, Blue Colonels by 5.

  • Author
Can't wait to see this one, Blue Colonels by 5.

 

Is that what you're HOPING happens or what you THINK happens?

 

There's a difference. ;)

Cantrall has Cov Cath ranked higher than Holmes. Not sure I'm buying that from the games I've seen. I'm going with Holmes by 3 because they are at home.

If Holmes is disciplined and can channel their talent, they win. If Holmes gets impatient and sloppy, Cov Cath wins.

Holmes 72

CovCath 61

Can't wait to see this one, Blue Colonels by 5.

 

Is that what you're HOPING happens or what you THINK happens?

 

There's a difference. ;)

 

this was the 1st thing that came to my mind. Who wins is really no concern for me, just hope I see a good game.

 

BTW, who is going to this one........really hope to meet AME1981, I've got some medical advice for him. :lol2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.