Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southern Illinois Coach goes off

Featured Replies

:lol2: I still can't get over the fact he called his coach "little man". :lol:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[ATTACH=CONFIG]42095[/ATTACH]
The coach looks like a cross between Chandler Bing and Tom Arnold.

It's the lead story on ESPN lol

With a touch of Drew Carey thrown in.

  • Author
Video in 1st post wasn't good enough? :lol2:
Video in 1st post wasn't good enough? :lol2:

 

Direct video on BGP > Going to SI to watch video

Instant Classic.

Love it. Love it.

 

I don't know this guy one bit...never heard his name; but if he is like most coaches, he probably takes the blame for poor performance 99% of the time, but sometimes it's a healthy thing to put it on the young men (at this level in particular) out there playing just once.

And he just proved his coach's point. Uncoachable.

 

It's like trying to coach the Bumpus' dogs.

@tomviathoughts: Hinson: "Practice will be like what I said it would be today. I've gotten emails from people saying they want their kids to play for me."

@tomviathoughts: Hinson: "I will say this. I stand by my comments. Everything I said in the presser, I said in the locker room."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.