Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Southern Illinois Coach goes off

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just about ready to post this. :lol2:

We have size not mattering, puppy dogs, and Seal Team 6 all wrapped in to 1 with this one.

  • Author

Will a mod please edit the thread title where i misspelled Illinois.

I was just logging in to post this lol. Epic. I transcribed some of it:

 

On his team's rebounding effort:

 

"I've been telling my wife this for years...size doesn't matter. I really think when it comes to rebounding, I just think it's heart...heart and effort."

 

On SIU's turnover problems:

 

"We made three turnovers tonight where we just came down and threw them the ball. I swear I thought one time that one of our players said 'Merry Christmas.' I thought it was a gift. I thought they signed a package over. I think Sapp because he just came back...transferred...first game...I think we wanted to give him a couple of Christmas gifts."

 

"Marcus was absolutely awful! Our guards were awful! Our three starting guards had one assist and seven turnovers. They must think it's a tax credit!"]

 

On the team's shooting woes:

 

Let's talks about our big guys...two-for-eleven. How can you go two-for-eleven? My wife! My wife can score more than two buckets on eleven shots because I know my wife will at least shot fake one time!"

 

On several SIU players falling down during the game:

 

"There was a sniper in the gym...didn't you see that? We had guys falling down...I mean we had a guy snipered at halfcourt. Two guys snipered at halfcourt. It was unbelievable. I thought that Navy Seal Team 6 was out there."

Will a mod please edit the thread title where i misspelled Illinois.

 

I took care of it, Ram.

  • Author
I took care of it' date=' Ram.[/quote']

 

:lol: Thanks.

  • Author
attachment.php?attachmentid=42095

 

And he just proved his coach's point. Uncoachable.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]42095[/ATTACH]

 

Is that one of the current players??

 

This is gonna get ugly if so.

Is that one of the current players??

 

This is gonna get ugly if so.

 

That is a player. That Tweet was deleted but yeah...

In the words of the great Herman Edwards...."Don't press send!"

I would say Hinson has his hands full with that bunch.

This is getting better by the second.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.