Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wayne County/Belfry Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 167
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the bias comments. These announcers seem very complimentary of both teams.

 

Wayne's receivers can't hang onto the ball. They've dropped a bunch of passes today in key situations. I'm sure the wet ball has some affect, but, still, you got to catch those.

  • Author

No sound again.

Hatfield with the carry. Looks like they'll need a measurement.

Wayne's receivers can't hang onto the ball. They've dropped a bunch of passes today in key situations. I'm sure the wet ball has some affect, but, still, you got to catch those.

 

Wet AND cold is a poor combination.

First down Belfry. That was one of the closest measurements I've seen.

Are the guys calling the game from the KHSAA feed employed by Wayne County?

 

If so I understand their cheering for them, if not, then they are sad.

Wow what a game

First down Belfry. That was one of the closest measurements I've seen.
Really upset the announcers that it went Befry's way.

Wayne County just used their final timeout.

 

2:25 left in the game.

 

Belfry 3, Wayne County 0.

Are the guys calling the game from the KHSAA feed employed by Wayne County?

 

If so I understand their cheering for them, if not, then they are sad.

 

Actually I know the guy personally if you'd bother to read this thread. He's been doing them for 10 years for the KHSAA. Been broadcasting for 40 years. You are looking for something that isn't there.

66 for Wayne with a hell of hit. :eek:

Really upset the announcers that it went Befry's way.

 

Again, you can hear what you want to hear based on who you are rooting for.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.