Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wayne County/Belfry Updates

Featured Replies

Great football game here, just a little upset with the announcers on the Khsaa stream, should be nuetral, they're obviously pulling for Wayne, kinda hard to listen to

 

I think you and Birdsfan don't know what you are talking about. Steve Bertram is a pro at play by play and been doing the State games for 10 years and football since the early 70's. He could care less who wins this game and has absolutely no ties for or against either team.

 

Always amazes me how a broadcaster can be excited about a play and someone accuses them of bias. He was just as enthusiastic in the Cardinal interception as the Belfry fumbles.

  • Replies 167
  • Views 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I am, at this point anyway. They literally cheer when Wayne makes a big pass or when Belfry turns the ball over. Then they make excuses when Wayne Co. misses their end zone pass. I'm a neutral observer in this one, but it just seems really one-sided so far.

 

I agree and you will hear the same thing when Highlands plays Collins...for some reason they always root for the underdog and show it.

I don't think I am, at this point anyway. They literally cheer when Wayne makes a big pass or when Belfry turns the ball over. Then they make excuses when Wayne Co. misses their end zone pass. I'm a neutral observer in this one, but it just seems really one-sided so far.

 

Trust me, I've known the play by play guy for 40 years. He's unbiased as they come. And one of the most respected in the field in the state.

That triple option in the rain is dangerous, especially when some of those handoffs are pulled out late.

Both coaches have made nice adjustments throughout the game. I expect even more in the second half.

Belfry starting to impose their will on Wayne County's front. Will be interesting to see if the Cardinals get gassed as the game wears on.

Wayne County appears to stop Belfry on a third and 2. Looks like they'll go for it on 4th and short.

Freshman Tight End for Belfry that just came in, #23, can anyone give a name? He looks like a kid who'll be a player in a few years.

Belfry gets another first down, now have the ball at the Wayne County 18. Timeout Wayne County.

3rd trip to redzone..Belfry needs 7

Aside from the hold on 3rd down, this drive has been all Belfry.

 

If this keeps up, it's going to spell trouble for Wayne County. I think the Pirates are starting to wear them down in the trenches.

Pirates set to go. 2nd and 5 from the 13 off the counter.

Warren on a keeper, looked like he had a pitch man. He was hit in there for a loss, but there's flags on the play.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.