Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 66 Dixie Heights 35

Featured Replies

Which guy do you mean?

 

 

Open the attachment to full width and you can't miss him.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If NCC is going to make a run, as it appears they will, then the crowd needs to begin to dress like the guy in the NCC hat. He is rocking the colors. I know we can't all be fashion divas but he has it down.

 

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41967[/ATTACH]

There is a fairly good girls Basketball player for NCC in that picture too .
  • Author
If NCC is going to make a run, as it appears they will, then the crowd needs to begin to dress like the guy in the NCC hat. He is rocking the colors. I know we can't all be fashion divas but he has it down.

 

 

 

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41967[/ATTACH]

 

I have to hide what lies underneath. :lol2:

 

Great job on the pictures BTW.

Open the attachment to full width and you can't miss him.

 

Excuse me for belaboring the point, but my curiosity just won't let it go. I looked at the photo at full width as suggested, but still nothing is jumping out at me. :idunno:

I have to hide what lies underneath. :lol2:

 

Great job on the pictures BTW.

 

Need to set up the guy behind you with some NCC gear.

Sounds like NCC played a heck of a game. Looks like I might be wrong on having Dixie at #2 in the region. Lot of work to do on their part.

Not to nit-pik but I think NCC threw the ball away quite a few times. The NCC guards had a great game offensively and defensively but threw some passes right into the Dixie defense. And their foul shooting was awful.

 

Now as for the comment that NCC or Holmes will not lose in the 9th region......................with the excessive foul calling I would not be surprised at any outcomes of games this year. Somewhere along the way some team is going to have all starting 5 in foul trouble all game.

Am I the only one who hates Dixie Height's warm-up bottoms because they look too similar to Indiana's?

 

Edit: swear I hadn't read post #39 before I said that.

 

LOVE the candy stripes. Loved when Doug Schloemer and Dicky Beal wore them at Holmes.

LOVE the candy stripes. Loved when Doug Schloemer and Dicky Beal wore them at Holmes.

 

I've heard CovCath may have new warm-ups for the season; give us a full report.

I've heard CovCath may have new warm-ups for the season; give us a full report.

 

Might make the game at Moeller. I'd love to see blue/white striped warmup pants.

I saw NCC when they scrimmaged the Camels at Pendleton Co. Impressive group.

Will the fouls being called hurt a pressing team like Holmes more or is it just any touch in general. In other words, are the calling more fouls out on the perimeter

Will the fouls being called hurt a pressing team like Holmes more or is it just any touch in general. In other words, are the calling more fouls out on the perimeter

 

Seemed like last night they were calling a lot of fouls all over the place. Perimeter and paint.

 

BTW Lawnboy and Walter, it was nice to meet you two last night.

  • Author
Need to set up the guy behind you with some NCC gear.

Sounds like NCC played a heck of a game. Looks like I might be wrong on having Dixie at #2 in the region. Lot of work to do on their part.

 

I'll work on that. :thumb:

  • Author
Excuse me for belaboring the point, but my curiosity just won't let it go. I looked at the photo at full width as suggested, but still nothing is jumping out at me. :idunno:

 

How did you not notice me. :lol:

 

Seemed like last night they were calling a lot of fouls all over the place. Perimeter and paint.

 

BTW Lawnboy and Walter, it was nice to meet you two last night.

 

Likewise, always each meeting fellow BGP'ers

How did you not notice me. :lol:

 

 

 

Likewise, always each meeting fellow BGP'ers

Lb, by the way, thanks for the texts.

 

You heading to CovCath / Moeller on Friday?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.