Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport Central Catholic 66 Dixie Heights 35

Featured Replies

  • Author
Lb, by the way, thanks for the texts.

 

You heading to CovCath / Moeller on Friday?

 

will let you know.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

LOVE the candy stripes. Loved when Doug Schloemer and Dicky Beal wore them at Holmes.

 

I agree with you Clyde. Those were a lot fun to wear back then.

will let you know.

 

LB, if you go add me to your update list. I will be at a holiday party.

  • Author
LB, if you go add me to your update list. I will be at a holiday party.

 

Will do, but I have a feeling it might get postponed due to weather.

LB, if you go add me to your update list. I will be at a holiday party.

 

I will be there for sure Panda, so if you want updates, just PM me your cell.

will let you know.
Not any more its cancelled

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.