Urban Meyer Says He Won't Suspend Any Ejected Players For The Michigan State Game

JokersWild24

What did UL do to the kid who gave the double birds to UK as he was coming out of the stadium? I believe he was a lineman as well.

Well that was three years before Strong got to Louisville... And I believe by your criteria that doesn't count for this discussion, since it was a different coach... Right?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well that was three years before Strong got to Louisville... And I believe by your criteria that doesn't count for this discussion' date=' since it was a different coach... Right?[/quote']

Meyer didn't recruit Hall.

In just asking for reference what did they do so we can find a bar for punishment.

Not sure how involved he was or not but he was there to supervise him as an assistant coach. What's the answer on the UL guy who gave the birds in Commonwealth?

I honestly have no idea... I don't remember much from the Kragthorpe years, fortunately.

Im not a Florida guy I didn't follow them or Urban back then but I'm sure Both of our coaches should have policed him better. It is hard to police 70 kids, I see that with being around college teams but they could have done better.

But to Marcus Hall only thing that would please anyone is a BCS suspension which no coach would do in the country.

Actually one coach did. Lou Holtz. In 1977 Arkansas was 10-1 and playing in the Orange Bowl vs. #2 ranked Oklahoma. He suspended His leading rusher and receiver, along with another player. They did not even make the trip to Miami. Hogs rallied and decimated OU 30-6.

n High School you would be punished if the Coach respected "Good Character"

In The Pro's you would be punished by the NFL with a fine.

Under Urban Meyer you're just another dumb thug getting me a win. I won't hold you accountable for you childish actions. Way to set the example for incoming recruits.

Urban Meyer is the epitome of a :deadhorse: and that's not a dead horse.