Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 81 Eastern Michigan 63

Featured Replies

Time to give halftime talk about beginning of game.

Kentucky is a pretty good rebounding team IMO. How did the rebounding totals play out today? I was not able to see or listen to the game.

Kentucky is a pretty good rebounding team IMO. How did the rebounding totals play out today? I was not able to see or listen to the game.

 

+19 on the glass. 52-33.

+19 on the glass. 52-33.

Substantial margin. Thanks for the info.

Substantial margin. Thanks for the info.

 

No doubt, equates to about 1/1 ratio on +pts/rebounds. Not sure they'll be able to beat teams that bad on the boards in the spring but that'd be great if they can.

UK needs to cut down on the turnovers. Some of them were unforced, caused by dribbling with head down into traffic. Randall got two quick fouls and sat remainder of first half before returning in the second half to record another double double. Smaller, quicker guards give the bigger UK guards problems, but when you turn the corner and half the UK frontcourt players waiting on you, it's tough to score.

I really worry about UK's quickness or lack there of on the perimeter. I know Cal doesn't like playing zone, but I think he has an ideal zone team this year with its length and lack of quickness, along with the new rules!

Maybe some of these guys are thinking and thus aren't playing fast, but I am not sure that's the case.

I really worry about UK's quickness or lack there of on the perimeter. I know Cal doesn't like playing zone, but I think he has an ideal zone team this year with its length and lack of quickness, along with the new rules!

Maybe some of these guys are thinking and thus aren't playing fast, but I am not sure that's the case.

 

Heard a little of the post game and Cal was talking about his relationship with the Eastern Michigan coach and really picking his mind about their zone. Got the impression he agrees that this team is built to play a lot of zone and it was something that was being implemented in practice...

Huge improvement over the last game although I don't see them having the entire Thanksgiving day off. Especially in the 2nd half this team showed positive signs that what imo Cal was talking about in that making the extra pass, playing more for your teammates than yourself.....team basketball. WCS was a beast tonight, with Harrison#2 was the difference. The defense still needs a lot of work but as everything else that will come around.

U.K. Basketball 2013/14 is going to be fine. I think that a lot of people see a game like the Cleveland State game and some of the awful play they immediately say, here we go again, another last season. Trust me, the Cats may or may not win a national championship but it will be nothing to resemble "team attitude" of last year.

On to NYC and Providence. Happy Thanksgiving.

Heard a little of the post game and Cal was talking about his relationship with the Eastern Michigan coach and really picking his mind about their zone. Got the impression he agrees that this team is built to play a lot of zone and it was something that was being implemented in practice...
I didn't hear that but I like that idea. Actually, I liked your avatar wanted to look at, uh quote you. lol

Just now getting a chance to watch the game. I dunno why I just had no idea Joe B. Was that old, I didn't even think he was in his 80's. I love UK basketball. Coach Hall(some old guy) and Ashley Judd go to mid court so they can sing happy birthday to Hall and almost everyone there knows who they both are. It's just different at Kentucky.

Just finished watching the game. Hell of a game by WCS but I'm surprised no one mentioned the play of Aaron Harrison, 22 well earned points(but looked easy). Fun game in the second half.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.