Super District Domination

02Ram54

I want to make sure I understand how X math works (heard they are looking for a new math teacher too but that's a different story). IF X and Trinity get a re-match and IF X wins does that 1 game avenge the 7 straight that X has lost?

No, but IF T can make it to the rematch, when they lose it'll avenge the loss they suffered midway through the season.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 Lexington, 5 Louisville, and 3 NKY teams advance in 6A. So out of the rest of the state outside of those 3 areas, only 4 teams can manage a playoff win in 6A? Is it safe to say one of those 3 areas is a lock to win it each year? Are there just not too many 6A teams in western ky or in mountain regions?

Edited by FTBIGBIRD
Correction

I want to make sure I understand how X math works (heard they are looking for a new math teacher too but that's a different story). IF X and Trinity get a re-match and IF X wins does that 1 game avenge the 7 straight that X has lost?

If T is sitting home crying in their communion wine, then YES!!!

My two cents:

No combination of results between these four teams would surprise me on Friday night. That said, if the pairings were different, I would expect Male and St. X to both advance, as I think they're 1 and 1A in 6A with Trinity and Manual right behind. If the winner of the Male-X game is healthy, I think they're the favorite to advance.

4 Lexington, 5 Louisville, and 3 NKY teams advance in 6A. So out of the rest of the state outside of those 3 areas, only 4 teams can manage a playoff win in 6A? Is it safe to say one of those 3 areas is a lock to win it each year? Are there just not too many 6A teams in western ky or in mountain regions?
And that's not even a fair accounting, as Male, Manual, X & T each knocked off a Louisville team to advance.

To make the whiners happy?

I have no problem with those 4 teams all being in the same district if that is what the geography dictates. Is that what the geography says? Otherwise the khsaa is playing a role they shouldn't be.

It's not what makes sense historically or geographically in Jefferson County, but that's a horse that's been beaten into paste.