Super District Domination

02Ram54

Not particularly. Male beat X at X and now they play at Male. Trinity beat Manual at Trinity and the game is at Trinity again.

I know Manual is the hot team right now, but Trinity controlled most of that game and never trailed. X and Male went back and forth. I know the Tigers are healthy, but Male is at home. I think both games are tossups.

I think Male is more likely to beat X than Manual is to beat Trinity.

Walker is back is all I'm going to say.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walker is back is all I'm going to say.

If you look at my next post, it's just as accurate to say that I think X is more likely to beat Male than Manual is to beat Trinity. All I'm saying is that Manual advancing is the only result that I would consider an upset. Manual advancing past the next game would be an even bigger upset.

Both the X vs. Male and the Trinity vs. Manual games will be hard hitting, good coaching and very competitive. Turnovers, penalties and mistakes will make the difference in both games. ( I know everyone knows this . . .) Its all up to execution. The better team will win each of these two games. I think X is on the rebound after "struggling" with injuries and coaching issues. Momentum is gaining in the X court. Question is will X come out and play from the start? If Male jumps out early. . . going to be real tough for X to come back. X can, but that is when that turnover kills your momentum . . . I think X will prevail in a barn burner!!!! Manual is a very hot team, play calling and execution will be the maker or breaker for Manual. If Manual scores 21 in first half, I'd say its over. However, the Rocks will not roll over and die. Trinity really needs to play a complete game of passing, running, defense and pass defense. . . I'm not sure they are up to Manual's best on offense. Manual in a squeaker . . .

Yes I know both are plausible, but in your mind you're more sure of an X victory then a T victory.

Um, no. The reality is that I believe both games are tossups. I expect a Trinity win, but I won't consider it an upset if they don't. As far as X and Male, I don't much care. I will admit that an X loss will cause make me to go back and reread all of your posts from the past six months. That would make a greaT comedy routine.

How many of the 32 6A teams are in NKY, Lexington & Louisville? I am guessing a fairly high %.

Northern Kentucky (5)

Boone County, Campbell County, Dixie Heights, Ryle, Simon Kenton

Louisville (11)

Ballard, Butler, Eastern, Fern Creek, Male, Manual, PRP, Seneca, Southern, St. Xavier, Trinity

Metro Louisville (3)

Central Hardin, Meade County, Oldham County

Western Kentucky (5)

Daviess County, Henderson County, Marshall County, McCracken County, Muhlenberg County

Lexington/Central Kentucky (8)

Bryan Station, Clark County, Dunbar, Henry Clay, Lafayette, Madison Central, Scott County, Tates Creek