November 1, 201312 yr A good effort by the Bengal defense to keep them in the game but a horrible effort by Dalton (3 INT's, fumble, and a safety) Let the Dalton bashing commence.
November 1, 201312 yr Run the ball on 3rd and 5 on that last 4th quarter drive and there is no OT. Another blown clock management situation by Marvin/coaching staff.
November 1, 201312 yr More worried about Geno than the loss. It would be pretty devastating to lose him for the year. Rumor has it torn ACL.
November 1, 201312 yr More worried about Geno than the loss. It would be pretty devastating to lose him for the year. Rumor has it torn ACL. Well Marvin just confirmed it.
November 1, 201312 yr More worried about Geno than the loss. It would be pretty devastating to lose him for the year. Rumor has it torn ACL. Yup he's done.
November 1, 201312 yr That had to be the worst good performance by a defense I've ever seen. Miami got five sacks, three picks (one for a TD), a fumble recovery, and a safety. They absolutely could not stop Cincinnati on third down and the Bengals had the ball almost literally the entire second half, and yet, they did enough and the Bengals kept handing it to them.
November 1, 201312 yr More worried about Geno than the loss. It would be pretty devastating to lose him for the year. Rumor has it torn ACL. Ugh that would really suck, Marvin just said in the post game interview they think it's his ACL and will look at it when they get back to Cinci. Also the injury to Giovani they showed a replay of the last tackle and it looked like the Miami DT locked him up in a bear hug and just squeezed the crap out of him. I'm wondering if he tried to dig his fingers up into his rib cage. If so that's pretty nasty.
November 1, 201312 yr Run the ball on 3rd and 5 on that last 4th quarter drive and there is no OT. Another blown clock management situation by Marvin/coaching staff. That is where I thought the game was lost. Playing for a 54 yard field goal and leaving the Dolphins 1:30 to work with. The next thing was no blitzes on the Dolphins last drive until they got in field goal range.
November 1, 201312 yr Just gotta move on. We need to get healthy, Have to get Still back now, we need Malaluga also. If we take care of business in Baltimore we will be in very good control. If you had told me in August we'd have a 2 game lead in the division, maybe 1 1/2 by Sunday, November 2nd I'd have been happy.
November 1, 201312 yr I'm less concerned about Dalton than with the Bengals receiving corps having an unbelievable case of the drops tonight. Any one of a number of drops goes for a completion and I really don't think this game even goes to OT. And letting Wake get through on that safety was rough for whichever lineman that was, but it was Smith I watched miss a number of blocks throughout the game that made life awful difficult for Dalton.
November 1, 201312 yr That had to be the worst good performance by a defense I've ever seen. Miami got five sacks, three picks (one for a TD), a fumble recovery, and a safety. They absolutely could not stop Cincinnati on third down and the Bengals had the ball almost literally the entire second half, and yet, they did enough and the Bengals kept handing it to them. No doubt, but the injuries were bound to catch up with them. Kept saying all week that they were at their breaking point with quality players on Def. I gotta forget about it. Cruising for weekend on RCCL, so I'll just tip a few and st atthe tables and lose some dough.
November 1, 201312 yr That is where I thought the game was lost. Playing for a 54 yard field goal and leaving the Dolphins 1:30 to work with. The next thing was no blitzes on the Dolphins last drive until they got in field goal range. Agree--Horrible play calling by the home team on their last drive in regulation & OT. Had the 'Fins on the ropes and looked desperate instead of in charge?? NFL Network guys saying Gruden a lock candidate for a HC position is laughable????
November 1, 201312 yr I'm less concerned about Dalton than with the Bengals receiving corps having an unbelievable case of the drops tonight. Any one of a number of drops goes for a completion and I really don't think this game even goes to OT. And letting Wake get through on that safety was rough for whichever lineman that was, but it was Smith I watched miss a number of blocks throughout the game that made life awful difficult for Dalton. Zeitler (sp?)--Not living up to expectations IMO. Increasingly a weak link in an OK O-Line.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.