Male @ St. Xavier

I know Wakefield does.

Super sophs play varsity, the JV team that played on Monday were the back ups to those super sophmores... Pretty scary. The last two Male freshman teams have beat X....and their back ups won on Monday. Male shows to have depth, I think X has a loss coming.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing you could always count on was St. X improving from week to week under Glaser. Even if the team looked like a grade school one in preseason, by playoff time, it was a contender for a state title. Especially the last three years, the difference between the Tigers that played in September to the ones in November were a completely different team at times. This year, you just don't see that change in speed, physicalness, or overall play from the St. X team. Male knows this is their one shot to knock the Tigers off and they are going to come ready to play on Friday. They will WANT the win more and I hope St. X is ready to go or they could end up with a loss!!

It will be interesting to see how this team adjusts from this point on. While the BG loss was tough to accept, the Trinity game is the one that the fan base and this team were focusing on as their measuring stick. Will this team fight and compete to get a rematch with the Rocks, or will they accept their "fate". I guess a better question is will the coaches allow this team to stay the same?

Leaders need to step up and carry this team to get to where they want to be.

I want to believe that X will come out ready to play; time will tell .

It will be interesting to see how this team adjusts from this point on. While the BG loss was tough to accept, the Trinity game is the one that the fan base and this team were focusing on as their measuring stick. Will this team fight and compete to get a rematch with the Rocks, or will they accept their "fate". I guess a better question is will the coaches allow this team to stay the same?

Leaders need to step up and carry this team to get to where they want to be.

I want to believe that X will come out ready to play; time will tell .

I don't make excuses but its tough, when you lose a major cog in your offensive plans early in the season. Not only is it tough on the team but its extremely tough in the player in his senior season to not be apart of the T-X games.

Male has played a light schedule but has big-time players who know what to do and want this win. Predicting games is foolish BUT for the fun of argument I will say the Male D gives up only 100 running yards and less passing. These kids are on a mission. Male by up to 20. But it won't be pretty.

One thing you could always count on was St. X improving from week to week under Glaser. Even if the team looked like a grade school one in preseason, by playoff time, it was a contender for a state title. Especially the last three years, the difference between the Tigers that played in September to the ones in November were a completely different team at times. This year, you just don't see that change in speed, physicalness, or overall play from the St. X team. Male knows this is their one shot to knock the Tigers off and they are going to come ready to play on Friday. They will WANT the win more and I hope St. X is ready to go or they could end up with a loss!!

Why do you say the bold? If Male has young talent, why is this their one shot? Wouldn't they have a shot next year too?

Nobody has commented on my avatar depicting Perry Sangalli, Alan Donhoff and Will Wolford. Kind of disappointing that I have to bring it to everyones attention.

I fail to see any humor in your avatar or statement. In fact, I think it is repulsive. Nice to hide behind something and post anonymously on the internet. I know Dr. Sangalli has his doctorate, and believe Alan does. Do you?