You have got to be kidding me aaa1

Dlbdonn

Holy Cross High School is sponsoring a youth basketball camp at St Pius School gym hosted by none other than Christian Laettner . Weren't there any former pros that played for Kentucky available ? Christian Laettner give me a break !!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that and I thought ....."Do you want no one to show up?"

Most kids will have no clue but the parents paying for the camp will.

I mean you could not pick a worse former college player to host a basketball camp in KY if you want people to show up. I'm sure he is a nice guy and knows the game but it almost seems like a Saturday Night Live skit.

Covington Holy Cross

Laettner will be in town as a celebrity along with Deron Feldhaus for Holy Cross's Big Sports Night event at Paul Brown Stadium on October 19th.

St. Pius X pastor Fr. Tom Robbins is the Holy Cross athletics chaplin and probably saw a window of opportunity to tap into Laettner's availability to conduct "camps" to supplement the profits of the event, or that of St. Pius Boosters coffers. You can also attend a luncheon with Laettner from 12Noon-1pm on October 19th for all of you expressing a wish to bash his head in - lol!!!

If you are interested in the events you can read more on Richard Skinner's NKY Sports Blog.