Conner vs Cooper JV

BigC11

I think Conner will win by a touchdown. Conner has been playing pretty good since there starting QB has returned. Rumor is, he is taking Drew Barkers place as varsity QB next year. I guess time will tell. As for Saturday Good Luck to Both teams. Any other opinions on the game?

I think Conner will win by a touchdown. Conner has been playing pretty good since there starting QB has returned. Rumor is, he is taking Drew Barkers place as varsity QB next year. I guess time will tell. As for Saturday Good Luck to Both teams. Any other opinions on the game?

It should be a pretty good game. I think both teams are in the same place as in rebuilding for next years varsity. should be a close game and fun to watch.

JV is 2-2 with losses to SK and Ryle, QB was out these two games due to an injury, wins the last two weeks against Campbell County and Scott.

They beat Scott 21-14, coming from behind in the second half on Saturday. Conner's jv QB looks like a pretty good player.

Cooper's only JV loss this season came against SK, when they gave up more points that the other four games COMBINED (Ryle, NCC, Boone and Campbell Co). Stingy team when it comes to defense. The sophomores are not the same squad as they were when they dominated NKYFL as 8th graders...there are at least 5 or 6 of them playing on Friday nights. They are led by a quick, capable junior QB and I think their LB group is as good as you will see in JV. We play a good mix of seniors who are all heart, great kids. It is a really fun team to watch.

Looking forward to this game!