Most number of D-1A recruits from a single team

jbwill2

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gryche11,

I'm not sure about Scott but the last I heard, Hamlin was playing baseball for UC.

That's his brother, Chris.

Last I heard about the Hamlin (Brett?) referred to in this thread was that he was with the Cincinnati Marshals at the beginning of their season last year, but I don't know if he finished it out or not.

The 2001 Lexington Catholic team had 9 future D-1 players. Seniors Jake Carney and Ryan Postel-Notre Dame (Ryan quit football to run track.) Dane Holland and Klint Rose-Marshall. Juniors Jake Doss-Wyoming, John Logan-Kentucky, and Matt Beavin-Wofford. Freshman Tanner Doss-Air Force and Brandon Logan-Michigan

Off the top of my head for Boyle I would say 2000 was their best representative.

Louisville

Travis Leffew (Senior)

Kentucky

Taylor Begley (Senior)

Jacob Tamme (soph hurt that season)

Wake Forest

Brodie Overstreet (soph)

Eastern 1-AA

Miller (Senior)

A few others that went to smaller schools like Mr. Football Jeff Duggins.

• 2 weeks later...
Dennis and Derrick Johnson, Julius Yeast and I think the 4th was a kid named Sutton who signed with UK.

It was Adrian Patten that signed with uk. 4 DL in a single A school is pretty impressive. They also had 2 brothers that were twins about 230 pounds a peice that went to Eastern that same year.

You add the fact that when these guys were Freshan and Sophomores in 94 they were joined by Craig Yeast UK and Jay Parks UK and Jule Brown UK. Also the Moore brothers signed with U of L and then transfered to EAstern I think.

It was Adrian Patten that signed with uk. 4 DL in a single A school is pretty impressive. They also had 2 brothers that were twins about 230 pounds a peice that went to Eastern that same year.