Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elder (OH) 20 Middletown (OH) 14

Featured Replies

Middletown had ball inside Elder 20 twice in last 10 minutes down 6 and did not score.

Middletown had ball inside Elder 20 twice in last 10 minutes down 6 and did not score.

 

Middletown usually has a real good team.

Middletown is really young this season.

 

This could bold well for them,playing a good Elder team this close.

 

 

Does anyone have a site that has the Elder roster?

The Middies and "E" are always very good. Looks like it was a great game.

If I may ask: Why is this game on this board? :idunno:

 

Not that I am going to complain about Buckeye coverage in the Bluegrass, I was just curious why anyone in KY would give two craps about this game.

 

-CF

If I may ask: Why is this game on this board? :idunno:

 

Not that I am going to complain about Buckeye coverage in the Bluegrass, I was just curious why anyone in KY would give two craps about this game.

 

 

-CF

 

Probably same reason you're a member of BGP.

If I may ask: Why is this game on this board? :idunno:

 

Not that I am going to complain about Buckeye coverage in the Bluegrass, I was just curious why anyone in KY would give two craps about this game.

 

-CF

 

Probably same reason you're a member of BGP.

 

While I like ll55's response a lot, I'll try to give you several less sarcastic scenerios.

 

1. Many people who live in NKY work in/with people who live in Cincy. Many of those people may have gone to Elder/have kids attending Elder/ etc.

 

1a. Many people who live in NKY may have friends/family who live on the west side and see the above.

 

3. It's a river, it's not the Iron Curtain. Many of us do go back and forth across it every or at least most days. As a result, many of us in NKY like to keep tabs on what's going in "our hometown/Greater Cincinnati." I get your point for BGP members in say, Somerset, but this is pertinent info to many NKY posters.

 

4. Elder has played enough Kentucky teams over the years to keep a Trinity fan for example, half interested in how they are doing.

 

Is that reason enough?

 

FWIW, I'd follow Colerain anyway, but part of the reason is because three girls I've known virtually my whole life are Colerain alums. Hope you're good with that. We live in different states, not on different planets.

Now that the Elder watch is on...Who stood out for them last nite?? I would imagine the Schroerer kid had a huge game...Details pls?

Now that the Elder watch is on...Who stood out for them last nite?? I would imagine the Schroerer kid had a huge game...Details pls?

 

Schroer had 173 yards rushing, the Elder Kicker is on par with the Highlands kicker. Elder really controlled this game with their tough D. They gave up a 99 yard kick return and a pick 6, that's the only thing that prevented a blow out. The Elder D shut Middletown out.

After seeing Schoer run through Highlands last year I thought he would be highly recruited, perhaps as a fullback-blocking back at the D-1 level. In the alternative, he would be a very strong runner on a lower level D-1 or D-2 team. Anyone know why this kid has not heavily recruited.

After seeing Schoer run through Highlands last year I thought he would be highly recruited, perhaps as a fullback-blocking back at the D-1 level. In the alternative, he would be a very strong runner on a lower level D-1 or D-2 team. Anyone know why this kid has not heavily recruited.

 

Not sure if the Birds were known for their run defense last year.

While I like ll55's response a lot, I'll try to give you several less sarcastic scenerios.

 

1. Many people who live in NKY work in/with people who live in Cincy. Many of those people may have gone to Elder/have kids attending Elder/ etc.

 

1a. Many people who live in NKY may have friends/family who live on the west side and see the above.

 

3. It's a river, it's not the Iron Curtain. Many of us do go back and forth across it every or at least most days. As a result, many of us in NKY like to keep tabs on what's going in "our hometown/Greater Cincinnati." I get your point for BGP members in say, Somerset, but this is pertinent info to many NKY posters.

 

4. Elder has played enough Kentucky teams over the years to keep a Trinity fan for example, half interested in how they are doing.

 

Is that reason enough?

 

FWIW, I'd follow Colerain anyway, but part of the reason is because three girls I've known virtually my whole life are Colerain alums. Hope you're good with that. We live in different states, not on different planets.

 

Excellent post Sandman!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.