Holmes @ Highlands 2/7

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a very close game that goes down to the wire. Either team could pull it out. With the home court advantage, I would pick the Birds by 2 points. This is definitely the game of the week and it should be a super battle to watch and potential regional final preview.

This will be a very close game that goes down to the wire. Either team could pull it out. With the home court advantage, I would pick the Birds by 2 points. This is definitely the game of the week and it should be a super battle to watch and potential regional final preview.

This matchup will show both teams exactly where they stand in the region. My guess is Highlands squeaks one out at the end. Highlands fans get there early and sell it out. Student section be big and loud, be the 6th man. Parking will be worse than usual as the middle school is hosting the 8th grade girls tournament starting at 5:00 tomorrow. Go Birds !

This matchup will show both teams exactly where they stand in the region. My guess is Highlands squeaks one out at the end. Highlands fans get there early and sell it out. Student section be big and loud, be the 6th man. Parking will be worse than usual as the middle school is hosting the 8th grade girls tournament starting at 5:00 tomorrow. Go Birds !

That sounds like a very smart scheduling move...... seems to me when you host the prior year 9th Region champion.. you should expect a big crowd and not create more problems by hosting another tournament. With the gym being so small this may be like last years Cov cath game... elbows and a-holes and a ton of hot air...... wear your t-shirt and get there early ....

Did Dale come up with this scheduling?

Like Holmes overall athleticism and Jefferson is still the premier point guard in the 9th. The match up between Vories and Jefferson should be a classic!!

Whats the over/under on the Ben G and Greg Rice techs? :argue:

Holmes by 4 :ylsuper:

Highlands strength is Voriees. But Jefferson has the upperhand in my mind. Close game, Holmes stretches out at the end, Holmes by 9.

I would have to go with size and strength of Birds in a tight game. The crowd will be a factor.....HHS 78 - Holmes- 73 Vories 27 pts.....

This game means nothing to be honest.... it is just the start of a grueling final 5 games for the Birds......Brossart on friday.., PC later this month... etc.

I would have to go with size and strength of Birds in a tight game. The crowd will be a factor.....HHS 78 - Holmes- 73 Vories 27 pts.....

This game means nothing to be honest.... it is just the start of a grueling final 5 games for the Birds......Brossart on friday.., PC later this month... etc.

Sounds like a good stretch of competition to be tournament ready.