Holmes @ Highlands 2/7

Does everyone agree that highlands will do a better job than any team in the 9th, slowing the game down? Jacobs and Tierney like to run and don't have a dominant big man like Votel, so it was hard for them to slow the game down. Thats just not how they play.

Pendleton Co. can slow it down and that had an effect on Holmes. Shelby Co had dominant big men and that allowed them to go right at the weak interior of Holmes D. I'm just asking is this going to be huge factor? I think it will.

They are physical, but there going to need points out of them also.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will not be able to attend tonight, however I will be at a computer by about half time. Hopefully there will be an update thread started at tip. Anybody going to be there with laptop? My son will be there, but his details of anything are pretty sketchy ( I think someone dropped a 45 pounder on his head at 60 minutes). Help me out guys! Go Birds!

:banana:

Have anyone ever been able to control him. I think he will get into the heads of the Holmes players. He can do that and does it better than anyone that Holmes has faced all year. He's not going to be the deciding factor but he is going to be a big factor. How many technicals do you think will be given in this game?

The over/under on "T" s for tonite is 3....... :banana: