Trinity vs. Ensworth (TN) on ESPNU

All Tell

Trinity vs. Ensworth(TN). Who wins?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Trinity vs. Ensworth(TN). Who wins?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After watching Bonnafon pick apart a pretty good HHS defense, albeit down 2 starting DBs, with his arm and ellusiveness, add in#22 receiving (Schwabach ?) T looks to have the firepower to score like crazy this year. Bonnafon buys time with his quickness to extend the play. T had several 3 and long plays Friday night but completed everyone with down field passes. Never gave up. T's D with a head hunter in #30 and up front guys will handle the run game of any team. A passing team with some speedy receivers will handle T's DB's as was shown on Fri also. I'm sure things will be adjusted this week in that dept.

Only time I have seen Ensworth was against LexCath last year. They had some big play makers then, but not sure who comes back.

I say T wins this one because of who they are. Big, fast, and Mr Football leading their team.

Judging by the posts some of your are really not aware of what kind of team Ensworth has this year.

Agree.. and judging by that Maryville Scrimmage I have this sneaking suspicion Trinity goes down.

Ensworth- 31

Trinity- 27