It's A Boy!

All Tell

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't get me wrong, I knew they were pregnant, but didn't have a clue they were due any time soon. Would've never known if it weren't for this thread. :idunno:

Ah, maybe if I wasn't married, I wouldn't either. My wife watched the wedding, yada, yada.

So how does the British monarchy structure work? When Queen Elizabeth dies, does Prince Charles become King? Then only when he dies, William becomes King and she becomes Queen? What about Prince Charles' siblings?

That's what I want to know. The Royal Baby has passed Prince Harry on the list. I'm not sure how it works.

So how does the British monarchy structure work? When Queen Elizabeth dies, does Prince Charles become King? Then only when he dies, William becomes King and she becomes Queen? What about Prince Charles' siblings?

Not sure how it works or how the baby has passed Harry but I thought I heard awhile ago that it's possible the throne skips Charles and goes to William.

It would be much cooler if they still married to give an heir of "pure blood". You know how each copy you make looks worse than the last. I'd love to see an unstable, inbred in charge of the United Kingdom, that's a copy of King George III.

Its a first child thing in the Monarchy list.

Queen Elizabeths first child,

Then that persons first child,

then that persons first child.

so on so forth.

Thats how it works. Thats why for years they pushed for the monarchy to marry and have the first born child ASAP to establish the order.

Who cares?:lol2: