July 16, 201313 yr Anybody see this: @SportsCenter: Baseball's future is bright. For first time EVER, 4 All Stars are 21 or younger: Bryce Harper, Mike Trout, Manny Machado and José Fernández.
July 16, 201313 yr I love the all-star game, but I love baseball. The all-star game isn't for the casual fan, unlike the NBA all-star game because of the showboating. MLB still needs some work on the All-Star game but I still love it, I do miss the regular season though. The best thing about the AS Game was seeing match ups of top hitters against top pitchers, but inter-league play has even ruined that. I don't know what needs to be done, but I agree this isn't as big a deal as it was 20-30 years ago.
July 16, 201313 yr Wonder what tickets will go for when it comes to GABP? Buster Olney @Buster_ESPN The average ASG tickets prices on the secondary market, according to @TiqIQ: 2010 $594.33. 2011 $294.33. 2012 $576.96. 2013 $782.11.
July 17, 201313 yr Votto doesn't even want to swing the bat in the ASG. Anyone see his interview where he was wearing a maple leafs hat. Reds would be so much better off without this aclown.
July 17, 201313 yr Anyone see his interview where he was wearing a maple leafs hat. Reds would be so much better off without this aclown. Reds MVP.
July 17, 201313 yr Reason No. 5,690,431 why Tim McCarver is an idiot: He calls Ortiz the greatest DH ever. I hope Paul Molitor is texting him right now telling McCarver how much of a moron he is.
July 17, 201313 yr This Sale dude that is pitching is proof there is no way to predict how hard someone can throw a ball by looking at him. That guy can't bench press 75 pounds. He just threw a 95 mph fastball.
July 17, 201313 yr This Sale dude that is pitching is proof there is no way to predict how hard someone can throw a ball by looking at him. That guy can't bench press 75 pounds. He just threw a 95 mph fastball. He has all the levers though, lanky as heck
July 17, 201313 yr Author Votto hardly ever gets a double down 2 strikes' date=' Cabrera makes it look easy[/quote'] Do you know Votto's average when down 2 strikes?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.