July 17, 201313 yr Author I can tell that by reading the Track the Reds threads over the years. If the Red Sox and Reds both make it that far there will be no excuses from me. Sure you won't. You're still crying, and making excuses about the 75 World Series. Just like Fisk.
July 17, 201313 yr B Yes, he should be. I take Paul Goldschmidt over both of them this year.. Yes he is the better of the 3 this year so far
July 17, 201313 yr Reason No. 5,690,431 why Tim McCarver is an idiot: He calls Ortiz the greatest DH ever. I hope Paul Molitor is texting him right now telling McCarver how much of a moron he is. He's right. Papi's numbers at DH dwarf Molitors. Molitor played way more games in the field than as a DH. Something like 1500 vs 1100. So what is Molitor texting you?
July 17, 201313 yr Didn't read any of this thread for fear it is half as boring as that game.:ohbrother:
July 18, 201313 yr He's right. Papi's numbers at DH dwarf Molitors. Molitor played way more games in the field than as a DH. Something like 1500 vs 1100. So what is Molitor texting you? Probably just what you posted, which I already admitted I was mistaken on? Me messing up that particular one doesn't change decades of Tim McCarver being a terrible announcer.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.