Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 All Star Game

Featured Replies

NL Lineup.

 

Phillips

Beltran

Votto,

Wright

C. Gonzalez

Molina

Tulowitzki

Cuddyer

Harper

  • Replies 109
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

AL Lineup

 

 

Trout

Cano

M. Cabrera

C. Davis

J. Bautista

D. Ortiz

A. Jones

Mauer,

Hardy

  • Author

Harvey will start for the NL, Scherzer for the AL.

I hate the All-Star Game. I miss regular season baseball already. :lol2:

Still love this game. Stupid it counts, but still awesome

Still love this game. Stupid it counts, but still awesome

 

I enjoy it too, in the sense that you get to see some of the stars from the league/divisions that don't get a lot of air time around here.

 

I usually enjoy "watching" the home run derby too...but, for the past several years have always done so with the sound turned off. Can't stand to hear Berman go "back, back, back..." 13,279 times in one night.

Love the all star game

I hate the All-Star Game. I miss regular season baseball already. :lol2:

 

I used to love it so much as a kid, but now it just doesn't really do it for me. However, getting to be a beer vendor during the festivities in a few years could be very cool!

I used to love it so much as a kid, but now it just doesn't really do it for me. However, getting to be a beer vendor during the festivities in a few years could be very cool!

 

That would be awesome. I'm not huge fan of the game but thinking about it being in Cincy has me fired up.

I hate the All-Star Game. I miss regular season baseball already. :lol2:

 

Yeah it sucks.

Wonder what tickets will go for when it comes to GABP?

I hate the All-Star Game. I miss regular season baseball already. :lol2:

 

Bet you'd like it if Puig was playing :lol2:

Wonder what tickets will go for when it comes to GABP?

 

$$$$$$

I love the all-star game, but I love baseball.

 

 

The all-star game isn't for the casual fan, unlike the NBA all-star game because of the showboating.

 

 

MLB still needs some work on the All-Star game but I still love it, I do miss the regular season though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.