July 17, 201313 yr Author Reason No. 5' date='690,431 why Tim McCarver is an idiot: He calls Ortiz the greatest DH ever. I hope Paul Molitor is texting him right now telling McCarver how much of a moron he is.[/quote'] Did you see those numbers they just put up with Ortiz as a DH?
July 17, 201313 yr Do you know Votto's average when down 2 strikes? Probably ridiculous. He gets down 2 strikes a lot and hits singles. 20 million dollar singles hitter
July 17, 201313 yr Bout what mine would be... Without looking I'm guessing pretty good. He shortens up pretty well, when down 2 it's either K's or singles
July 17, 201313 yr Did you see those numbers they just put up with Ortiz as a DH? Yeah, and it doesn't seem right. Molitor must've played more games at 1B and 2B than I initially thought. And I thought Papi played more games at 1B than he must've.
July 17, 201313 yr Probably ridiculous. He gets down 2 strikes a lot and hits singles. 20 million dollar singles hitter ridiculous bad
July 17, 201313 yr Actually just looked. 20 Million dollars for this crap... Down 0-2: .194 1-2: .143 2-2: .207 3-2: .188 There is your All Star 1st baseman folks
July 17, 201313 yr Votto 0-9 with 3 K's in his All Star game career... Either he cant hit good pitching or he doesn't care
July 17, 201313 yr Joe Buck thinks every ball hit to 3rd is going to be a tough play. :lol2: I was thinking the same thing
July 17, 201313 yr I was passing through with laundry and saw the screen.....dang near had a cardiac arrest!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.