Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knock knock

Featured Replies

  • Replies 479
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:ohbrother:

GZ: "Check, please."

If most of OJ's lawyers weren't dead Zimmerman could have hired them, that's his only chance.

Might as well go on to prison, who hired this guy, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

If most of OJ's lawyers weren't dead Zimmerman could have hired them, that's his only chance.

 

 

I actually think he has a good chance, as long as his attorney's don't screw it up.

I actually think he has a good chance, as long as his attorney's don't screw it up.

 

I do too. I think that the murder charge was a stretch. If they'd gone for manslaughter I think they'd have a much better chance of winning. I think Zimmerman is definitely at fault for the way that he pursued Martin but I don't know that he should be guilty of murder.

I actually think he has a good chance, as long as his attorney's don't screw it up.
That's the problem :)

I wonder if the lawyer will slap Zimmerman on the butt if they win.

I wonder if the lawyer will slap Zimmerman on the butt if they win.
That visual reminds me of an old Jell-O commercial...watch it jiggle see it wiggle.....

I read that the defense attorney has done a nice job discrediting the first two state witnesses.

I read that the defense attorney has done a nice job discrediting the first two state witnesses.

 

I saw footage of one of them this morning. It was a lady obviously testifying on behalf of the prosecution. Brilliantly on her facebook page she has some remark or petition that she "Liked" about arresting George Zimmerman.

Casey Anthony ‏@ikilledmydaughterandgotawaywithit 20m

Dude! Should have had your lawyers move this trial to Clearwater, man. You can sell anything to those old doofs.

 

Casey Anthony ‏@ikilledmydaughterandgotawaywithit 1h

To GZ. You need Jose Baez

I saw footage of one of them this morning. It was a lady obviously testifying on behalf of the prosecution. Brilliantly on her facebook page she has some remark or petition that she "Liked" about arresting George Zimmerman.

 

She "liked" a "Justice for Trayvon Martin" page. Two totally different things.

It's not my style but the guys that do defense work on capital crimes are a bit... different. All of them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.