Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knock knock

Featured Replies

I read that the defense attorney has done a nice job discrediting the first two state witnesses.

 

Pretty amazing how people can see the same thing and form complete opposite opinions.

  • Replies 479
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I read that the defense attorney has done a nice job discrediting the first two state witnesses.
...his "Who's On The Witness Stand" bit slayed the jury!
She "liked" a "Justice for Trayvon Martin" page. Two totally different things.

 

 

- O'Mara back to questioning. Asks Bahodoor why she has a post on her FB page that says "prosecute the killer of our son." She confirms that that was on her page after O'Mara shows her, but doesn't recall signing the petition.

 

So I guess that post was separate from the petition. Point being the attorney was trying to discredit her testimony because it can be argued that she already has her mind made.

^Every witness has given pretty much the same description of events. They all have said, in their opinions, the screams for help were that of a boy, not a full grown man.

 

I thought some pretty damming testimony for the defense was that Martin's hands had no scratches, bruises, or cuts. If he was on top of Zimmerman punching him as claimed, wouldn't you expect to see some sort of evidence of that?

 

As to the "prosecute GZ" petition....Aren't prosecute and convict two entirely different things?

^Every witness has given pretty much the same description of events. They all have said, in their opinions, the screams for help were that of a boy, not a full grown man.

 

I thought some pretty damming testimony for the defense was that Martin's hands had no scratches, bruises, or cuts. If he was on top of Zimmerman punching him as claimed, wouldn't you expect to see some sort of evidence of that?

 

As to the "prosecute GZ" petition....Aren't prosecute and convict two entirely different things?

 

Are you trying to convince or explain it to me or the jurors? Two entirely different things. They lawyer was trying to show she may not be fully reliable on the subject because of her personal feelings, nothing more, nothing less. Same for this whole case. What I think happened and why Zimmerman has a decent shot of getting off are entirely different things.

Witness today said Zimmerman was on top during the struggle, not Martin.

"Jeantel says she was quiet for a bit on the phone and then she says she heard Martin speaking.

 

"He said, 'Why are you following me for?' And I heard a hard-breathing man say, 'What you doing around here?'" said Jeantel.

 

She also says she heard a bump and "wet grass sounds."

 

"I start hearing a little bit of Trayvon saying, ‘Get off, get off,'" said Jeantel.

That's the problem :)

 

Based on what I've been reading they have been doing a fine job since that joke.

"Jeantel says she was quiet for a bit on the phone and then she says she heard Martin speaking.

 

"He said, 'Why are you following me for?' And I heard a hard-breathing man say, 'What you doing around here?'" said Jeantel.

 

She also says she heard a bump and "wet grass sounds."

 

"I start hearing a little bit of Trayvon saying, ‘Get off, get off,'" said Jeantel.

 

That's the same girl who has already lied under oath, right?

That's the same girl who has already lied under oath, right?

 

Not sure how you figure that, but okay.

Based on what I've been reading they have been doing a fine job since that joke.

 

If you think attacking witnesses and implying they have hidden motives is doing a good job, I agree.

She said on the stand that the voice she heard on the recording was Trayvon, under oath during her testimony she said it could be but wasn't sure. So did she lie on the stand or during the deposition?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.