Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati's Baseball Tonight

Featured Replies

Yeah WLW and their ratings with the Reds stink.......oh boy.....c'mon guys give me a break.

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been streaming it tonight. Really enjoying it.

Been listening for the past 30 minutes. Sounds good. You're wrong on Votto by the way.

 

Did you get some of your material from BGP today? :speechless:

  • Author
Been listening for the past 30 minutes. Sounds good. You're wrong on Votto by the way.

 

Did you get some of your material from BGP today? :speechless:

 

If I get something from BGP I always give credit...

Been listening for the past 30 minutes. Sounds good. You're wrong on Votto by the way.

 

Did you get some of your material from BGP today? :speechless:

 

 

Nor maybe not. :lol2:

The show is great GT.

Very nice show tonight? Are you going to start a thread to ask BGP posters what questions we would like for you to ask Dusty? :lol2::lol2:

Dusty will be a guest at 6:00 on Thursday.

Actual sports talk on a sports talk show is something new in town... :thumb:

 

True. Pass that idea on to your associate on the morning show. I listened to him go on a rant the other morning that had nothing to do with sports. After 5 minutes I had to turn the dial. He went on repeating himself so much I thought I was listening to Jim Rome.

Dusty will be a guest at 6:00 on Thursday.

 

Right, thus my post. :thumb: I look forward to tomorrow's show.

Right, thus my post. :thumb: I look forward to tomorrow's show.

 

Skimmed right over that somehow.

GT made up a word today when talking about PEDs. He said the PED situation had rearose. JP then said he must have heard that word in Kentucky. I thout he was talking about one of Pete's siblings.

Did anyone see Marty's appearance in the TV booth last night? Very interesting

Did anyone see Marty's appearance in the TV booth last night? Very interesting

 

Yes, we commented on it in the game thread. He was busted telling Thom or Chris to suck it.

Yes, we commented on it in the game thread. He was busted telling Thom or Chris to suck it.

 

I was hoping someone saw it. Your comment about the game thread is precisely why I don't like the track the Reds threads in the current format. It's already closed, so if we have any comment on it, it's too late. Maybe need to rethink that one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.