May 30, 201313 yr No. There is a FM100TheFan app for both iPhone and Android and we are on the TuneIn app for phones and tablets... Thanks. Will have to download it.
May 30, 201313 yr It's hard to listen to 700 with all the commercials. CBT has a much better flow since they don't break as much.
May 30, 201313 yr Tried to download it, but it is asking for payment info despite the app being listed as free.
May 30, 201313 yr Tried to download it' date=' but it is asking for payment info despite the app being listed as free.[/quote'] Downloaded it with no problem. Are you sure it's not just asking you to enter your I-tune's password?
May 30, 201313 yr My only thing would be to add a non-practicing lawyer/full-time salesman w/ a gift for gab and extensive baseball history knowledge. Just sayin'
May 30, 201313 yr For those of you that don't know, gametime is a very talented radio guy. Can't forget the excellent play by play television work for TBNK Sports as well. (Jason Dudas - producer. :thumb: :thumb:)
May 30, 201313 yr For those of you that don't know, gametime is a very talented radio guy. Talented at what, were still trying to figure out, lol. :thumb:
May 30, 201313 yr Author Talented at what, were still trying to figure out, lol. :thumb: Still trying to figure it out myself... :lol2:
May 30, 201313 yr The nice thing about this show is that you get actual baseball talk. I've only listened 3 or 4 times, but I've heard several entertaining baseball stories from Joe Price ( I really enjoyed the Asian/Rice workout story about Price & Steve Carlton) and some actual game analysis. It's not a bunch of hyperbolic fluff like the other local talk radio shows.
May 30, 201313 yr Author The nice thing about this show is that you get actual baseball talk. I've only listened 3 or 4 times, but I've heard several entertaining baseball stories from Joe Price ( I really enjoyed the Asian/Rice workout story about Price & Steve Carlton) and some actual game analysis. It's not a bunch of hyperbolic fluff like the other local talk radio shows. Actual sports talk on a sports talk show is something new in town... :thumb:
May 30, 201313 yr I swear it seems like 700 has 40 minutes of Commercials, Traffic, and weather every hour. Those guys have the easiest jobs in the world.
May 30, 201313 yr I swear it seems like 700 has 40 minutes of Commercials, Traffic, and weather every hour. Those guys have the easiest jobs in the world. Immediately after the Reds game is the absolute worst on WLW. Before they get to the game summary and highlights, there are an unbelievable number of commercials. 30 to 45 seconds of brief summary and another 5 or so minutes of commercials. Un-listenable.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.