Cincinnati's Baseball Tonight

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried to download it' date=' but it is asking for payment info despite the app being listed as free.[/quote']

Downloaded it with no problem. Are you sure it's not just asking you to enter your I-tune's password?

For those of you that don't know, gametime is a very talented radio guy.

Can't forget the excellent play by play television work for TBNK Sports as well. (Jason Dudas - producer. :thumb: :thumb:)

The nice thing about this show is that you get actual baseball talk. I've only listened 3 or 4 times, but I've heard several entertaining baseball stories from Joe Price ( I really enjoyed the Asian/Rice workout story about Price & Steve Carlton) and some actual game analysis. It's not a bunch of hyperbolic fluff like the other local talk radio shows.

The nice thing about this show is that you get actual baseball talk. I've only listened 3 or 4 times, but I've heard several entertaining baseball stories from Joe Price ( I really enjoyed the Asian/Rice workout story about Price & Steve Carlton) and some actual game analysis. It's not a bunch of hyperbolic fluff like the other local talk radio shows.

Actual sports talk on a sports talk show is something new in town... :thumb:

I swear it seems like 700 has 40 minutes of Commercials, Traffic, and weather every hour. Those guys have the easiest jobs in the world.

Immediately after the Reds game is the absolute worst on WLW. Before they get to the game summary and highlights, there are an unbelievable number of commercials. 30 to 45 seconds of brief summary and another 5 or so minutes of commercials. Un-listenable.