Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati's Baseball Tonight

Featured Replies

For those that don't know I'm hosting a Reds pre game show on Fm 100 The Fan Monday-Friday from 6-7 with former Reds pitcher Joe Price. You can listen at 100.3 fm in the Cincinnati area, online at http://www.fm100thefan.com or via apps for both the iPhone or Android.

 

For those that have tuned in, I'd love some feedback after two weeks of the show being on air. I think this can be a really good insight to the day to day grind of 162 games, and the early response has been that Price is really good. Looking for constructive criticism and elements you guys think could add to the show. Hope you have enjoyed so far...

  • Replies 56
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew you were on 3-6 but I can rarely catch that on my commute home from work. Should be able to listen to this one more often. Thanks for the heads up GT, I will try to tune in. :thumb:

I have Sirius so I usually never listen to terrestrial radio but I happened to turn the dial during a commercial and heard your baseball show. I really enjoy it. You all have great chemistry in such a short span. You do a great job, and Price is very interesting with his insight as a former player. He has a good voice for radio.

  • Author
I have Sirius so I usually never listen to terrestrial radio but I happened to turn the dial during a commercial and heard your baseball show. I really enjoy it. You all have great chemistry in such a short span. You do a great job, and Price is very interesting with his insight as a former player. He has a good voice for radio.

 

Thanks Neer.

 

Funny story. After he retired Marty was pushing Price to be on the broadcast team, but he wanted to get away from baseball for a while. The job he turned down? Chris Welsh...

I'll make sure to check it out this week! :thumb: Keep up the good work.

Do you guys fluctuate times of broadcast based on the timing if the game? Or are you guys always 6-7?

  • Author
Do you guys fluctuate times of broadcast based on the timing if the game? Or are you guys always 6-7?

 

Always 6-7...

  • Author

Anyone had the chance to check it out???

I got the last 20-25 minutes of it tonight. You guys were kinda just wrapping up everything but I still enjoyed the chatter.

I enjoy the show.

 

When I am in the car between 6 and 7, I surf between you guys and WLW. When I hit a commercial (which is almost always on WLW) I switch to the other station. Seriously, WLW has ALOT of commercials. They take an occasional break from the commercials to talk about the upcoming game.

 

A matter of personal preference....I really like the Joe Price segments. I enjoy the Dave Collins segments, not as much.

  • Author
I enjoy the show.

 

When I am in the car between 6 and 7, I surf between you guys and WLW. When I hit a commercial (which is almost always on WLW) I switch to the other station. Seriously, WLW has ALOT of commercials. They take an occasional break from the commercials to talk about the upcoming game.

 

A matter of personal preference....I really like the Joe Price segments. I enjoy the Dave Collins segments, not as much.

 

Joe is really, really good. I don't think we could have possibly done any better hiring a baseball analyst...

Joe is really, really good. I don't think we could have possibly done any better hiring a baseball analyst...

 

I've been able to listen several times & really enjoy it. Much, much better than listening to Mo or Lance sound off about some senseless topic for 3 hours...

Are you guys on iheart radio?

  • Author
Are you guys on iheart radio?

 

No. There is a FM100TheFan app for both iPhone and Android and we are on the TuneIn app for phones and tablets...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.