Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

9th region predictions

Featured Replies

Underdog coming!! Pitcher/s saved. D1 pitcher ready to roll.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 17.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say Ryle still has to be the slight favorite. With the lack of dominant pitching in the region, they have the most hitters.

I heard a comment out of one of the NewCath faithful last nite after the Highlands vs NewCath game that I had to laugh at under my breathe because I have the upmost respect for him and NewCath.

 

I said to him walking out "nice baseball game" and he replied "the games that matter are played next week"

 

I didn't reply back because I sure wouldn't want to be NewCath or whoever they draw for that matter.

BTW, it does pay to be the winner of your district, just sayin...

Underdog coming!! Pitcher/s saved. D1 pitcher ready to roll.

 

Are you talking future as in many yrs down the road or are you suggesting their is a D1 pitcher in NKY right now?

 

I got to see this kid...

[/b]

 

Are you talking future as in many yrs down the road or are you suggesting their is a D1 pitcher in NKY right now?

 

I got to see this kid...

 

 

Sure he is talking about Kuebbing, who is already signed with Longwood U, which is D1.

Sure he is talking about Kuebbing, who is already signed with Longwood U, which is D1.

 

Awesome...Good luck to this young man. I did not know sorry...:thumb:

I do not remember a 9th region tourney with all first round games that could go either way. Every team has to bring their best to advance regardless of the draw. Anyone who loves baseball and can dodge a "honey-do" list will enjoy a high school baseball treat on Monday. I can see a walk off win in the mix and some fairly low-scoring games. Making opponents earn runs thru hits without freebies will be golden. Best wishes to all of the young men who worked so hard to get to this point.

There are 2 other pitchers that are Juniors I know of that are being looked at by D1 schools. One being Ganns from Boone and Dunn from Cooper.

 

[/b]

 

Are you talking future as in many yrs down the road or are you suggesting their is a D1 pitcher in NKY right now?

 

I got to see this kid...

Didn't have the match-ups on the 34 but got the rest right but 1. After seeing the matchup, Dixie was obvious but the other 2 was a toss up. Looks like some of my top pitchers are in this race though.

 

1. Dunn - Cooper

2. Verst - Brossart

3. Cain - NCC

4. Maines - Conner

5. Ganns - Boone

6. Ward - CC

7. Hoard - Ryle

8. Collins - Cooper

9. Suchanek - BW

10.Kuebbing - SH

Drawing will be Saturday at noon.

Let's play seed the tournament. Base your seedings on teams chance to win the tournament, not just their first game. Here is my list:

 

1. Ryle

2. New Cath

3. Cov Cath

4. Highlands

5. Boone

6. Beechwood

7. Dixie

8. St. Henry

Underdog coming!! Pitcher/s saved. D1 pitcher ready to roll.

 

Sounds like the winners might want to avoid the Cru in the 1st game...

 

Bottom line is all 8 qualifiers can run out a high quality pitcher on Monday so all 4 games should be good ones...

Let's play seed the tournament. Base your seedings on teams chance to win the tournament, not just their first game. Here is my list:

 

1. Ryle

2. New Cath

3. Cov Cath

4. Highlands

5. Boone

6. Beechwood

7. Dixie

8. St. Henry

 

Since Highlands has beaten NCC twice I think they have to be a higher seed than NCC...JMHO

1. Ryle

2. CovCath

3. Highlands

4. NCC

5. St. Henry

6. Boone

7. Beechwood

8. Dixie

I think this thing is really at the point of putting 8 teams in a hat pulling out a winner. Any team can defeat another and the draw will give us a little more useful info.

This is one of the most balanced field of teams going in to the tournament that I've seen in a while.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.