AHSPanther23

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Birdflu

I think she should do all the modeling she can, while she can. She will find another teaching job somewhere down the road, as long as she shows them the photos upfront. Why didn't I have a teacher like that?

Without agreeing or disagreeing I can see where a school administration would say these pics add unnecessary challenges to their job.

That it what I kinda feel. While I don't have a problem morally for a teacher to do swimsuit modeling, it would be a huge distraction in the classroom, especially among teenage boys.

For more pics go to the link in the OP, about half way down there is an UPDATE:, click on the link next to update titled Sprauer's Model Mayhem page.

Oh goodness.

Yeah, those aren't just a couple swimsuit shots. Some pretty suggestive stuff in there if those were taken before her resignation.

As long as it's not breaking the law, I always thought teachers should have their own lives outside of the classroom. What if she was the best teacher in the district, do they still let her go? Was she tenured (if they still do that in education)?

I agree the photos are what most people would call "racy", but it's not like they were in Hustler. Not sure what grade she taught, but if any of her students have MTV or VH1, they listen to worse, see worse, and see women dressed in less in most rap videos. I have also seen throughout the NFL that many teams have teachers as their cheerleaders and some of their outfits are "racy" (sarcasm). So will they be forced to resign too?

The problem in our country is the population is overly sensitive and always looking to sue, get someone fired, or have it their way or no way.

As long as her references checked out and she had evidence that she was a good teacher, I would have no problem with her working in my daughter's school district.