Former Teacher, Forced To Resign After Bikini Modeling Photo Surfaces

AHSPanther23

For about 2 days...then it would be over. This country is far too wrapped up in the human body. She looks good in a bathing suit and showed the world, how dare her? What if she had pictures from her vacation on her facebook page? Same ending? B/c I know lots of teachers who have that.

Is the fact that she got paid for it the difference?

This is a sad ending and unfair.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For about 2 days...then it would be over. This country is far too wrapped up in the human body. She looks good in a bathing suit and showed the world, how dare her? What if she had pictures from her vacation on her facebook page? Same ending? B/c I know lots of teachers who have that.

You certainly raise fair questions. I'm not sure how I would handle it if I had to make the call. As I said I get what their thought process might have been.

BTW if I were the head of a school I would HIGHLY discourage any teacher from friending a current student. My friend Goldie disagrees but that's because she handles it properly. She's not the one I'd be worried about.

There are nudes posted on Model Mayhem. Big difference between bathing suit and naked.

I can't come up with a good defense for her to keep her job. In this day and age you have to be smarter. She was teaching freshmen and juniors. If you think she is creating a conducive learning environment or that it would go away in 2 days then you aren't thinking clearly.

And after seeing the pictures I understand why you aren't thinking clearly. :D