Former Teacher, Forced To Resign After Bikini Modeling Photo Surfaces

AHSPanther23

I'm on the website. Do I have to create an account to see the pics? Somebody post a link to the photos.

No, I just clicked on the link I described in post 10 and her profile from that website opened. You then have to click on her picture to get to the other pics.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just google Victoria James and one of the first few hits you'll get has the pics. I had the same issue with the linked site. The funny thing is there is a model by the same name that is a cyber playmate for playboy.

^ I get that, but you know how guys are when they're 14 or 15... if I'd gotten hold of those pictures and she was my teacher... no good at all could have come of that.

SHe would have my attention everyday in class.

Those pictures have nothing to do with her job as a teacher. This is a disgrace.

IMO you can't ignore what happens outside of the school building.

However, I will agree with anyone who suggests it's a slippery slope and very, very gray.

IMO you can't ignore what happens outside of the school building.

However, I will agree with anyone who suggests it's a slippery slope and very, very gray.

Why? Could a doctor do this? Police office? Military person? I don't like it...

Wait, I like her, not it. ;)

Why? Could a doctor do this? Police office? Military person? I don't like it...

Wait, I like her, not it. ;)

I'd argue the interaction with children makes it different from the professions you mention above.

It's hard enough to keep children from being distracted. Throw in a hot teacher who shows her tight body online and now I've added an unnecessary layer of issues when it comes to keeping the attention of 14 yr old boys.

I'd argue the interaction with children makes it different from the professions you mention above.

It's hard enough to keep children from being distracted. Throw in a hot teacher who shows her tight body online and now I've added an unnecessary layer of issues when it comes to keeping the attention of 14 yr old boys.

Doctors don't interact with children on a daily basis?

Doctors don't interact with children on a daily basis?

Some, yes, but not in the same way. A kid can be completely zoned out and still get "well." Boys in school , already probably distracted, now have another big-time distraction.