NKY JV Tournaments Brackets

3-1 Conner. Eiben started for Dixie with G. Helton coming in in relief. Not sure who threw for Conner as I was not there.

So Conner VS Ryle @ Ryle 5pm Friday

Scott VS Beechwood @ St Henry 5pm Friday

Is this Accurate?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RF played Lf almost every game of season. Coaches tried to add extra bat in line up by putting usual Dh in Lf. those two should have been flipped. NKU not sure what level you have played at or coached at, but for not being there, you have very strong and incorrect opinions and assesments. Seems like most of your post on here are very one sided and usually happens with someone who never got to play game at higher level, this is your chance to shine

RF played Lf almost every game of season. Coaches tried to add extra bat in line up by putting usual Dh in Lf. those two should have been flipped. NKU not sure what level you have played at or coached at, but for not being there, you have very strong and incorrect opinions and assesments. Seems like most of your post on here are very one sided and usually happens with someone who never got to play game at higher level, this is your chance to shine

I'm not going to go through a list of qualifications that enable me to comment on baseball but I can assure you they are extensive and I know the game of baseball pretty darn well.

With that being said, I know the RF from last night and do know that he has played all OF positions this season. And the "usual DH" has played LF on more than a few occasions this season. He also played OF his entire 8th grade year until catching last year and moving back to the OF this season.

But please tell me what my "strong and incorrect opinions and assessments" are, because I would love to know.

After Beechwood beat Highlands, i'm confident to say that they are the best JV team, not out of the teams left, i think they are overall the best. If they play how they played vs Highlands, they will run rule Scott and Conner/Ryle.

Real simple question since you know soooo soooo much about the Dixie program, is the kid that played right field last night a better option then the kid who played Lf. If the kid in lf was as good in that spot, then why did he not play there everytime he played a position vs. just being the DH/C? The coaches may have had a luke warm valid point to include another bat in line up but they had the wrong spots for these two outfielders. If you dont agree on that, you are clueless to how game is played. I know varsity thought enough of last nights rf that he got to some up for a pinch running role with them(speed). I didnt see that to be case with dh/C/Lf, weakest outfielder normally plays where, RF! Not LF genius aka baseball wanna be and your credentials would fit on the back of a matchbook I am sure! Same guy that said Dixies Freshman coach wasnt a clown? you get what you pay for and since freshman coach makes nothing, he is overpaid!

After Beechwood beat Highlands, i'm confident to say that they are the best JV team, not out of the teams left, i think they are overall the best. If they play how they played vs Highlands, they will run rule Scott and Conner/Ryle.

Although i feel your accurate in stating that Beechwood may have the best JV team. I think its unfair to make that assumption based on how well they played against Highlands. Scott beat Highlands 8-4 Two weeks ago and split with Beechwood in the regular season. I think this will be a very competitive game. Ryle still IMHO is still the team to beat. Although i really do like Beechwood a lot.

I have seen all of the remaining teams multiple times and I will pick Ryle to win it. They have alot of pitching. I will put Ziegelmeyer up against any JV pitcher that I have seen all year.
Do you know if this is the kid that pitched when Beechwood and Ryle played last week? That was a great game by both Pitchers.

I have seen all of the remaining teams multiple times and I will pick Ryle to win it. They have alot of pitching. I will put Ziegelmeyer up against any JV pitcher that I have seen all year.

Kyle Fieger (Beechwood) is the best jv pitcher I have seen this year.

I have not seen Fieger pitch but I have heard nothing but good things. Ziegelmeyer is a tall kid #18 I think. I'm not sure if he pitched against Beechwood last week. I would hope for a Ryle vs Beechwood final with Ziegelmeyer vs Fieger!!!!

Pretty strong statement. They may be the best, but Scott did beat them once this year, and has beaten Highlands, and beat Cov cath yesterday after getting run ruled by them a few weeks ago. Anything can happen, especially in JV baseball. It all comes down to pitching and defense. I wouldn't bet the farm on any of the remaining 4 teams.