NKY JV Tournaments Brackets

Game Matchups for the 2013 Tournament:

WEST:

Cooper vs. Villa (5/11)

Winner Cooper/Villa vs. Ryle (5/13)

Simon Kenton vs. Boone (5/13)

Dixie vs. St. Henry (5/13)

Conner vs. Ludlow (5/13)

Cooper or Villa/Ryle winner vs. SK/Boone winner (5/15)

Dixie/St. Henry winner vs. Conner/Ludlow winner (5/15)

Winners of above two games meet in semi-finals at Ryle on 5/17

EAST:

Beechwood vs. NCC (5/13)

Highlands vs. Brossart (5/13)

Holy Cross vs. Scott (5/13)

CovCath vs. Campbell County (5/13)

Beechwood/NCC winner vs. Highlands/Brossart winner (5/15)

Holy Cross/Scott winner vs. CCH/Campbell winner (5/15)

Winners of above two games meet in semi-finals at St. Henry on 5/17

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME at Dixie on 5/18 at 7:00 p.m.

Ryle is defending champion.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of the teams I've seen, Ryle has the upper hand in the West. The East is loaded. With the exception of Holy Cross, who I admittedly saw very early in the season, the other teams in the East all have winning records (not sure of Campbell County). CCH, NCC, HHS, and Beechwood all are solid. Should be a good JV tourney.

From the initial post, is the bracket at the attached link correct? If not, please post or PM corrections and I will try to update.

https://highlands-baseball.com/files/2013/05/2013-JV-Regional-Tournament-Bracket.pdf

In the future to find updated brackets, rather than using the link above, which changes with every iteration, go to http://www.Highlands-Baseball.com, click on News and either click on the story OR click on Tournaments to narrow the # of entries to just those items.

From the initial post, is the bracket at the attached link correct? If not, please post or PM corrections and I will try to update.

https://highlands-baseball.com/files/2013/05/2013-JV-Regional-Tournament-Bracket.pdf

In the future to find updated brackets, rather than using the link above, which changes with every iteration, go to http://www.Highlands-Baseball.com, click on News and either click on the story OR click on Tournaments to narrow the # of entries to just those items.

I feel like this will be a great tournament these teams have really beat up on each other this year.

In the future to find updated brackets, rather than using the link above, which changes with every iteration, go to www.Highlands-Baseball.com, click on News and either click on the story OR click on Tournaments to narrow the # of entries to just those items.

Unless there has been some last-minute change, this is correct, as it matches the handout of the draw that took place at NCC last week.

Highlands JV..................18-6

CCH JV..........................17-4

Ryle JV...........................21-6

Beechwood JV...............17-5

There's 4 of the team records this year, what are some other teams records?

Boone Co JV...........13-6

Coach Meyerhoff has done wonders with this group.Basically same group last yr as Frosh, with exception of 2 or 3 kids, but fundamentals are like night and day compared to last yrs squad that only won 3 games.

Cov Cath JV........... .......17-4

Boone County JV...........13-6

Any other records or Record corrections?

Scott 12-12

I've seen alot of Meyerhoff teams over the years when he was at Beechwood and he can flat out coach. I guarantee that when this group of JV players gets to varsity next year Coach Huff will be happy he brought coach Meyerhoff to Boone.

Coach Meyerhoff has done wonders with this group.Basically same group last yr as Frosh, with exception of 2 or 3 kids, but fundamentals are like night and day compared to last yrs squad that only won 3 games.

Ryle JV is 22-6. But no sense quibbling over one win. :lol2:

I've seen alot of Meyerhoff teams over the years when he was at Beechwood and he can flat out coach. I guarantee that when this group of JV players gets to varsity next year Coach Huff will be happy he brought coach Meyerhoff to Boone.

Couldn't agree more. You can see the difference. Last years JV team had no discipline and kids were not having fun. I certainly did not like what he turned into his last years at BW, but you see the old Meyerhoff coaching at Boone and im happy for him and those kids. I have always thought that he was a great teacher of the game and fully expect him to be a varsity coach soon.