NKY JV Tournaments Brackets

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Who pitched for both squads?

I can't answer. I was late getting to the game. I know Beechwood used Hyde and Miller and Feiger closed. Im not sure who pitched for NCC, but when I got there they had just made a pitching change. Ugly game all around. BW will not beat Highlands playing like they did tonight.

I can't answer. I was late getting to the game. I know Beechwood used Hyde and Miller and Feiger closed. Im not sure who pitched for NCC, but when I got there they had just made a pitching change. Ugly game all around. BW will not beat Highlands playing like they did tonight.

Beechwood started Hyde. He pitched well, giving up 4 hits in 4 innings. 3/4 of the hits came in the 4th along with a walk. Miller came out for the 5th and 6th. He threw the 5th well and got hit hard in the 6th. Then Fieger came in to close the 7th. He pitched very well but 2 errors and some questionable calls from the umpire made the game a nail biter.

NCC was slow at first, but turned it on at the end of the game capitalizing on Beechwood mistakes. They played hard till the last out.

Seeing how Beechwood has played the past 5-6 games, they could keep the game close with Highlands, but they won't win.

Heard but not confirmed Cooper beat Villa 14-0.

Cooper v Ryle tomorrow nite.

Think Rodgers pitched complete game for Jags.

Again not for certain.

Cooper won 13-0 in 5 innings.

Cooper got 4 different pitchers some work in last night. Rodgers pitched the 4th inning.

Coopers JV record is 13-13 on the season.

Cooper vs. Ryle tonight 5pm @ Ryle.

Cooper won 13-0 in 5 innings.

Cooper got 4 different pitchers some work in last night. Rodgers pitched the 4th inning.

Coopers JV record is 13-13 on the season.

Cooper vs. Ryle tonight 5pm @ Ryle.

Thanks Coop for the correction.....Should be fun game to watch tonite.

Anyone got Conner v. Ludlow result and any other game times for 2nd Round games not yet mentioned in this thread? Will post an updated bracket when I get this info.

Final from Ryle

(JV) Ryle 6 Cooper 2

Anyone got Conner v. Ludlow result and any other game times for 2nd Round games not yet mentioned in this thread? Will post an updated bracket when I get this info.

Conner beat Ludlow in 5 innings. Big production from Conner Offense including at least 1 Bomb. I believe I was told the Score was 20 to 3