Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trinity's Rings...

Featured Replies

Did anyone get the chance to post a diagram of Trinity's State Championship rings?

  • Replies 74
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!!! Very impressive.

^^^^

 

Good Looking

 

And expensive.....

I like the X on the side.

I like the X on the side.

I REALLY like the 6 next to the x.

I like the X on the side.

I do too! I think it looks great. Something, I'm sure the kids will never forget.

Real diamonds or glass in the ring?

Real diamonds or glass in the ring?

 

 

Well, if they're anything like the 2003 rings, real diamonds! :D

I would think the cost would be more if there were real diamonds. Thanks Rockmom.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.