Trinity's Rings...

RockPride

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder if Balfour had to get permission to put the X on the side form St. X? Maybe a stupid question, just wondering.

Why in the world would anyone need to get permission from x? And by the way, I didn't ask for permission to use an x before I typed this response. Also, who do I contact to get permission to use the letter a?

Why in the world would anyone need to get permission from x? And by the way, I didn't ask for permission to use an x before I typed this response. Also, who do I contact to get permission to use the letter a?

That is why I asked the question, the X used on the ring is a X intended to Represent St. Xavier and I believe that there is some sort of Trademark on that intent with usage. Just curious, wondered after I saw that Texas AM has a suit against the Seahawks for using their fames 12th man saying and decals. Just a question? Whay put the score of one game and not the record of the entire season, not to pick but to discuss so Rock Alum settle down.

Many of the rings have the final score of the championship game carved on them. Pretty standard procedure.

I do not believe X has ever done that and Lampley's were not like that from what I remember. To steal a quote for Coach G. The journey is what is important not the end.

"Ruff Ruff"