Trinity's Rings...

RockPride

I just feel the season is more important than one score.

From your vantage I'm sure you do. However they don't usually make rings to commemorate a season, just championships. Wouldn't you agree that among all the scores last year, that one was the most important?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just feel the season is more important than one score. I always liked Lampley's rings for that fact.

The rings are issued for the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. Doesn't it make sense for the details of the ring to focus on that game?

Nice looking ring...Those kids deserve it!........Tigercat does have a good idea....We could patent the use of the letter X and Trinity could do the same with the letter T.....We could charge a royalty to use either letter and then we could give all students who attend either school 100% financial aid so that we could be equal with what the public schools students have to pay.

:ylsuper:

Nice looking ring...Those kids deserve it!........Tigercat does have a good idea....We could patent the use of the letter X and Trinity could do the same with the letter T.....We could charge a royalty to use either letter and then we could give all students who attend either school 100% financial aid so that we could be equal with what the public schools students have to pay.

:ylsuper:

You are correct, those kids did deserve it. It looks like your education is paying off with the patent idea. I also like the 100% financial aid.....

I saw that Texas AM has a suit against the Seahawks for using their fames 12th man saying and decals.

If this is true, You've got to be kidding me? Suing someone over a saying especially in sports is absurd. What's next? Wendy's going back to sue everyone for saying "Where's the beef?" Or is the creators of Dodgeball going to sue because everyone is saying and playing it now? This is what is wrong with this country. Someone wants money from something that to me is meaningless. Sorry for getting on my high horse, I will be quiet now. :D

You are correct, those kids did deserve it. It looks like your education is paying off with the patent idea. I also like the 100% financial aid.....

Wouldn't that be like taking money from one pocket and putting it into the other one?

Did you know they sell a pendant for the moms? It made for an easy Valentine's gift this year!!!! It's the center part of the ring.... wife is loving it! No couch for this old dog.... for a while!

Is there such a thing as a "legacy ring"? Back in the day you got nothing more than the honor of winning and a 1/2" trinket football from KHSAA. If and WHEN my son is fortunate enough to win one , I'd like to look into a ring with his name/yr on one side and DAD/yr on the other...cost prohibiting of course!!

If this is true, You've got to be kidding me? Suing someone over a saying especially in sports is absurd. What's next? Wendy's going back to sue everyone for saying "Where's the beef?" Or is the creators of Dodgeball going to sue because everyone is saying and playing it now? This is what is wrong with this country. Someone wants money from something that to me is meaningless. Sorry for getting on my high horse, I will be quiet now. :D

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Does it get harder an harder to design those rings after all the state titles T has won? I would think eventually you'd run out of ideas. Nice problem to have tho.

I suppose Trinity can always refer to the Celtics or the Yankees! Or Ft. Thomas Highlands for that matter :D Makes it harder to come up with T-shirt designs too!