Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Pitino

Featured Replies

I honestly think he needs to get checked out at a hospital soon. He doesn't look very good to me. He has no color. He looked very pale, and his eyes looked yellow.

I honestly think he needs to get checked out at a hospital soon. He doesn't look very good to me. He has no color. He looked very pale, and his eyes looked yellow.

 

He is a vampire

  • Author
He is a vampire

 

I'm being serious.

I'm being serious.

 

He does look rough. Me and a couple others were talking about it before the game tonight.

He's looked a little "rough" or aged for a few years.

He's looked that way ever since 9/11 and his Billy Maynardi (sp?) died.

He does look like he's aged some beyond his years; wish him nothing but the best. It's been great having him as a Cardinals coach, I don't see him here a lot longer.

He needs to get his heart checked after the fireworks scared the hell outta him. He still seems lively to me. He looks rougher but he is a lot older than his UK years.

My wife and I disagree on this....I think for his age he is fine and considering his job. She thinks he looks terrible. I remind her he isn't 37 when she saw him jogging at uk and we all get older. She says I am older too so how do you win? You can't say she is!!!!!

I think he's aging poorly and I noticed it before the game during his pre game interview when he was up close in HD. I'm thinking if he had poor health he wouldn't be coaching.

Coaching takes a ton of time away from sleep, especially the final 4 and national championship.

He does look like a Cullen, but he can coach.

The man is 60 years old and he still coaches like he is in his 40's. There are a lot of younger coaches out there that would love to have his energy. I would think the pressure of winning a national title and coaching in the final four is a little hard on you. The way he prepares he probably hasnt selpt much at all. I bet he's in NOLA tonight to support the woman. He never stops.

The man is 60 years old and he still coaches like he is in his 40's. There are a lot of younger coaches out there that would love to have his energy. I would think the pressure of winning a national title and coaching in the final four is a little hard on you. The way he prepares he probably hasnt selpt much at all. I bet he's in NOLA tonight to support the woman. He never stops.

 

What in the world does that mean?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.