Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Pitino

Featured Replies

I'm being serious.

 

I am with you. I have thought for some time he is really sick.

It means he's a workaholic. How are you supposed to look at 60? Should he have plastic surgery? If Pitino was sick we would know about it. He checked into the Mayo Clinic three years ago and missed a game. He was cleared and coached the next game.

To much plastic surgery, especially around the eyes. If he does not stop having these surgeries he will end up looking something like Kenny Rogers.

Kenny Rogers thats good.

 

I thought he looked bad as well, but all those 45 second romps in an italian restaraunt can't be good for

ya.

I thought he looked bad as well, but all those 45 second romps in an italian restaraunt can't be good for ya.

 

So he hooked up THREE times?

The man is 60 years old and he still coaches like he is in his 40's. There are a lot of younger coaches out there that would love to have his energy. I would think the pressure of winning a national title and coaching in the final four is a little hard on you. The way he prepares he probably hasnt selpt much at all. I bet he's in NOLA tonight to support the woman. He never stops.

 

I think he'd love to have the stamina of those younger coaches though

I think he'd love to have the stamina of those younger coaches though

 

Not sure if that was intentional or not. :lol2:

I just think it's the cumulative effect of how hard he coaches and goes after the game, with some of the troubles he has experienced off the court mixed in. Like other have said, he's 60, and not everyone ages gracefully even under the best of circumstances. I think we can agree that he has not enjoyed the best of circumstances.

I think he'd love to have the stamina of those younger coaches though

If your talking about coaching stamina I would think the younger coaches would want his. Thats why his assistants dont stay long because they cant handle his work ethic.

If your talking about coaching stamina I would think the younger coaches would want his. Thats why his assistants dont stay long because they cant handle his work ethic.

 

He had already watched the entire championship game back through again before he went on the morning radio and TV shows on Tuesday. He just doesn't stop.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.