Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jared Lorenzen signs with Owensboro Rage, brings Super Bowl 'experience'

Featured Replies

  • Author
Go J-Load

 

Did you watch the video?

J-Lo can still let it go on a rope! Hopefully he is going to get paid a decent amount of money doing what he loves to do. Good luck and much success to Jared. I suggest turning down the volume on the video, the music is awful!

He Ate Me. Never heard that one.

 

 

Wasn't he involved in the front office with the Horsemen? Is he similarly involved with the Owensboro Rage?

  • Author
He Ate Me. Never heard that one.

 

 

Wasn't he involved in the front office with the Horsemen? Is he similarly involved with the Owensboro Rage?

 

No idea on the Horsemen but I think he was involved in the front office/league with the mud turtles (or whatever they were called) that played at Bank of KY in NKY.

The video clip at about the 1:33 mark is hilarious. Lorenzen found a lineman "bigger" than him. :lol2:

Is the QB allowed to run the ball in arena football? I would love to see J-Lo take off with the ball and see what happens.

Did you watch the video?

I'll pass. His time has come and went. Had a chance, and fate missed opportunity.

Please proceed with life.

best wishes to the hefty lefty.

Huh, I live in Owensboro and never heard of the Rage until just now.

I'll pass. His time has come and went. Had a chance, and fate missed opportunity.

Please proceed with life.

best wishes to the hefty lefty.

 

 

$931,320 in 2008 to chart Eli's passes.....not a bad gig.

The Owensboro coach was the O-coordinator for the River Monsters. Apparently they had a QB issue in Owensboro and he's doing his former coach a favor. I must say the guy was blessed with a cannon.

J-Lo's Super Bowl experience is the same as mine-we both watched a good game.

 

Somehow I didn't paid at the conclusion of the game......hmmm....lol

I'll pass. His time has come and went. Had a chance, and fate missed opportunity.

Please proceed with life.

best wishes to the hefty lefty.

 

I agree, let it go dude and get on with life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.