sportsfan41

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Birdflu

I am extremely disappointed in Global Warming. I hate snow and cold weather. I don't even like the Winter Olympics. I wonder what the Global Warming advocates have to say about this weather. It is good that it does not get too warm this time of year, because that is part of what spawns tornadoes. I would settle for the low 60's right now. I also hate the fact that they are naming Winter storms.

I am extremely disappointed in Global Warming. I hate snow and cold weather. I don't even like the Winter Olympics. I wonder what the Global Warming advocates have to say about this weather. It is good that it does not get too warm this time of year, because that is part of what spawns tornadoes. I would settle for the low 60's right now. I also hate the fact that they are naming Winter storms.

:thumb:

I don't know why but this irritates me too. Stopped watching the Weather Channel because of it.

I have lived in really cold places, but it is the bouncing around that is really challenging. When it is freezing every day, I get used to it. When it is 70 Sat. and 30 Sunday...Sunday feels REALLY cold.