Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Indiana 72 Michigan 71

Featured Replies

You be the judge. Here's Ellis Myles, straight outta Compton, screaming:

 

ellisknee.jpg

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You be the judge. Here's Ellis Myles, straight outta Compton, screaming:

 

ellisknee.jpg

 

Did they catch the shooter?

You be the judge. Here's Ellis Myles, straight outta Compton, screaming:

 

ellisknee.jpg

 

Understood but again, it's my understanding Crean yelled it the instant he went down. Is that correct? If so, I've certainly heard that before and can understand that type of timing. If it were later then yeah, he's certainly a jerk. And stupid.

Too funny. He married A Harbaugh. You guys are too much.

Too funny. He married A Harbaugh. You guys are too much.

 

:lol: That one was obviously a joke....The rest are all incredibly toolish.

Just saw the tape. What a jerk! I give credit to the Michigan Asst. He should have you know what slapped him.

This incident, the Sweet 16 rings from last season, the net-cutting after the OSU loss, the Myles injury accusation Ram mentioned, while at Marquette he would hide video cameras in the practice gym and tape opposing teams practices, he married a Harbaugh, etc., etc.

 

Telling his team to draw a fake intentional foul.

Just saw the tape. What a jerk! I give credit to the Michigan Asst. He should have you know what slapped him.

 

I agree dawgs, I just saw Crean pop off on sportscenter myself. I really believe that guy has the "little man" syndrome or something. Should IU lose a game then will go by the opposing coach almost in a dead run, barely acknowledging the coach when or if he shakes their hand at all. When he wins then he wants to talk to the first and/or any reporter that he can see. Crean acts like a spoiled child that just got his toys taken away and throwing a temper tantrum.

I have to give credit to the Michigan coach as well, he showed class where Crean is (well, it rhimes with it). I look for them to make a good run in the ncaa but I would honestly love to see IU and teir little punk coach go out in the first round.

Next time I'll tell you what I really think about it. :D

Crean is a tool.

He was laughing when they drug him away. Why not just be happy about the job you have done and leave it at that. He better hope he never has an issue with the NCAA

I guess I'm not in the loop. When one is called a "tool", what exactly is that supposed to convey?

I guess I'm not in the loop. When one is called a "tool", what exactly is that supposed to convey?

It just dawned on me. Does it have anything to do with procreation?

This came from a big IU fan that I know. As far as I know he doesn't have any real inside information so take it for what it's worth. He said that as they were going through the handshake line that Crean told Meyer, "That is how you win the right way at IU." Then Meyer told Crean to perform an unnatural act upon himself. That is what caused Crean to look him up at midcourt.

 

Crean may have been upset that James Blackmon Jr was seated behind the Michigan bench. Blackmon has been committed to IU since 2010. Since Meyer is Michigan's recruiting person for Michigan I'm sure Crean didn't appreciate it.

This came from a big IU fan that I know. As far as I know he doesn't have any real inside information so take it for what it's worth. He said that as they were going through the handshake line that Crean told Meyer, "That is how you win the right way at IU." Then Meyer told Crean to perform an unnatural act upon himself. That is what caused Crean to look him up at midcourt.

 

Crean may have been upset that James Blackmon Jr was seated behind the Michigan bench. Blackmon has been committed to IU since 2010. Since Meyer is Michigan's recruiting person for Michigan I'm sure Crean didn't appreciate it.

 

So he's saying Crean is the one that initiated the entire thing....Imagine that!

So he's saying Crean is the one that initiated the entire thing....Imagine that!

 

Yeah, he thought that Crean was upset that Michigan had Blackmon at the game as their guest and that prompted him to get a dig in at Meyer during the handshake line. But like I said, I don't think he has any inside knowledge so take it with a grain of salt.

 

Even though he is a big IU fan he too thinks Crean is a bit of a tool--but he's okay with that as long as he's winning.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.